Change up the same old same old with these 25 Easy Potato Recipes! Each one brings a little something different to the dinner table!
My go-to side dish for dinner is usually some type of potato. I pair veggies or a salad with everything too, but potatoes are a family favorite that’s always a hit. It’s not like my family can clear a plate of loaded potato skins in a matter of minutes or anything. Yes, I serve them as a side dish sometimes.
Today I’m sharing with you some of my favorite potato recipes. There are potatoes for all tastes in a variety of preparation. These 25 easy potato recipes will round out your weeknight meals and give you something new to try during the holidays!
25 POTATO SIDE DISH RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your SIDE DISH board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes
Wow your dinner guests with these fancy potato side dish recipes! Potatoes get a show-stopping makeover when you put a little extra time and love into your preparation! Everyone will oooo and ahhh over these surprisingly easy potato dishes.
- Parmesan Rosemary Potato Stacks – These potatoes take a little prep time, but boy are they worth it!
- Garlic Parmesan Duchess Potatoes – The fanciest potatoes around! You’ll love those crispy little edges.
- Rosemary Fondant Potatoes – Have you heard of fondant potatoes. They literally melt in your mouth!
- Roasted Grape, Goat Cheese, and Honey Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – These are the most decadent sweet potatoes I’ve ever had. Soooo good!
- Crispy Potato Roast Recipe – I love this family-style side dish for the holidays!
You can’t go wrong with a classic mashed potato recipe! A big family meal just isn’t complete without a big dish of mashed potatoes just begging to be eaten!
- Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes – A little bit fancy on the flavor, but so good you’ll want to make them all the time!
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole – Who doesn’t love cheese, bacon, and sour cream on everything?!
- Broccoli Cheddar Mashed Potatoes – There are NEVER leftovers when I make these potatoes!
- Crock Pot Ranch Mashed Potatoes – Super easy and always a hit at our dinner table!
- Mom’s Mashed Potatoes – The creamiest, smoothest mashed potatoes you’ll ever have!
A roasted potatoes recipe is one of my favorite ways to prepare potatoes. They get crispy on the outside and are soft and flaky on the inside. And the best part is that you can pop them in the oven and get back to cooking the rest of the dinner!
- Crispy Garlic Smashed Potatoes – My older kids love helping me smash these potatoes!
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes – Hands down my go-to roasted potato recipe. I make these all the time!
- Greek Lemon Potatoes – Brighten up your potatoes with some lemon and herbs!
- Oven Baked Potato Wedges Recipe – Think of them like fancy french fries. Your kids are going to love them!
- Roasted Herb Potatoes with Garlic Cumin Aioli – That sauce thought! I could eat a whole bowl of these by myself!
Add some color to your table with these sweet potato recipes! Sweet potatoes and yams are a must-have around the holidays! These delicious and colorful dishes will make everyone say “yummmmm!”
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes – Once you try these potatoes, you may never want them any other way!
- Baked Sweet Potato – So simple and so incredibly delicious! I like a little butter and brown sugar, but there are so many topping options!
- Sweet Potato Casserole – A must-have for the holidays, and so good I make it whenever the cravings strike!
- Mashed Purple Yams – Add a little color to your dinner tables with these brown butter potatoes!
- Southern Candied Sweet Potatoes – One bite and you will 100% be hooked!
These aren’t your average potato side dish recipes! While a few of these recipes may be classics, done right they’re the best potatoes you’ve ever eaten. Or change things up this year with an unexpected twist on the traditional spud.
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes – Don’t heat up your house and let your slow cooker do the work! Perfect for soups or a dinner side dish!
- Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes – The best baked potatoes around people! Truth.
- Grandma’s Potatoes – I’ve heard them called potato casserole and funeral potatoes, but our family knows them as holiday potatoes!
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes and Ham – Layers of potatoes in a yummy, cheesy sauce with pieces of salty ham is the best!
- Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes – I have been known to eat these straight out of the crock pot with a fork because I can’t wait!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE POTATO RECIPES
- Slow Cooker
- Baking Sheet
- Large Pot
- Baking Dish
- Casserole Dish
- Potato Masher
- Cutting Board
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of