Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and these 25 Recipes Mom Will Love are everything you need to surprise Mom with a delicious meal to say thanks!
25 RECIPES MOM WILL LOVE
Like these recipes? Pin them to your MOTHER’S DAY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Delicious drinks are a must! we love everything from flavorful faux-tails to simple sangrias!
- Sparkling Peach Sangria – A fizzy cocktail is always the way to go!
- Ginger Melon Sangria – So pretty and great for a crowd!
- Wine Smoothie – Crazy easy to make and super yummy!
- Mock Champagne Punch – Fizzy and fun, perfect for any occasion!
- Blueberry Lemonade – Fresh flavors make this lemonade a big winner!
Whether Mom likes her breakfast sweet or savory, we have you covered!
- Orange Ricotta Dutch Baby – Toothsome and oh so good! Mom will swoon!
- Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake – A slice of cake with her morning coffee or tea will win you brownie points!
- Crepes Lorraine – Easy to make and so fancy!
- Cherry Almond Braid – Ready to rival any pastry shop!
- Ham and Cheese Egg Pastry Tart – A perfect breakfast bite to treat mom!
These easy to make lunch recipes are great for serving a crowd!
- Garden Caesar Salad with Lemon Basil Chicken – I could eat this every day!
- Ham & Swiss Stromboli – Warm and cheesy, this baked sandwich is the best!
- “Waldorf Style” Chicken Salad – A fantastic lunch dish any day of the week!
- Ribbon Sandwiches – A classic bite that’s great for tea parties at home!
- Spinach Salad with Warm Maple Bacon Dressing – My salad obsession!!
Finger foods and dips are always a hit with Mom! It’s like being at a fancy party…at home!
- Black Pepper and Lemon Asiago Dip – Grab the chips and dive in!
- Pear Caramelized Onion and Brie Bites – I bet you can’t east just five!
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus – Homemade is SO much better than store-bought!
- Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels – Perfectly poppable with a kick!
- Baked Coconut Shrimp – I could a plate of these by myself!
Sweets for your sweet! We have flavors to please any pallet!
- Boston Cream Pie Bars – Even better than the original recipe!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Napoleons – Looks super fancy, tastes awesome, and is crazy easy to make!
- Cappuccino Cheesecake Dessert – Coffee lovers will swoon for this dessert!
- Triple Chocolate Kahlua Brownies – A boozy little bite that’ll make you weak in the knees!
- Rum-Soaked Honey Pound Cake – This cake disappears so fast whenever I bring it to parties!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE RECIPES FOR MOM
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheet
- Loaf Pan
- Baking Dish
- Food Processor
- Stand Mixer
- Salad Bowl
- Champagne Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!