Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and these 25 Recipes Mom Will Love are everything you need to surprise Mom with a delicious meal to say thanks!
When it comes to pampering Mom on Mother’s Day nothing beats a homemade meal that she didn’t have to cook… or clean up after. These recipes are mom-approved and sure to delight her. Whether you’re making breakfast, lunch, or dinner there’s a recipe here she’ll absolutely love!
25 RECIPES MOM WILL LOVE
Like these recipes? Pin them to your MOTHER’S DAY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Delicious drinks are a must! we love everything from flavorful faux-tails to simple sangrias!
- Sparkling Peach Sangria – A fizzy cocktail is always the way to go!
- Ginger Melon Sangria – So pretty and great for a crowd!
- Wine Smoothie – Crazy easy to make and super yummy!
- Mock Champagne Punch – Fizzy and fun, perfect for any occasion!
- Blueberry Lemonade – Fresh flavors make this lemonade a big winner!
Whether Mom likes her breakfast sweet or savory, we have you covered!
- Orange Ricotta Dutch Baby – Toothsome and oh so good! Mom will swoon!
- Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake – A slice of cake with her morning coffee or tea will win you brownie points!
- Crepes Lorraine – Easy to make and so fancy!
- Cherry Almond Braid – Ready to rival any pastry shop!
- Ham and Cheese Egg Pastry Tart – A perfect breakfast bite to treat mom!
These easy to make lunch recipes are great for serving a crowd!
- Garden Caesar Salad with Lemon Basil Chicken – I could eat this every day!
- Ham & Swiss Stromboli – Warm and cheesy, this baked sandwich is the best!
- “Waldorf Style” Chicken Salad – A fantastic lunch dish any day of the week!
- Ribbon Sandwiches – A classic bite that’s great for tea parties at home!
- Spinach Salad with Warm Maple Bacon Dressing – My salad obsession!!
Finger foods and dips are always a hit with Mom! It’s like being at a fancy party…at home!
- Black Pepper and Lemon Asiago Dip – Grab the chips and dive in!
- Pear Caramelized Onion and Brie Bites – I bet you can’t east just five!
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus – Homemade is SO much better than store-bought!
- Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels – Perfectly poppable with a kick!
- Baked Coconut Shrimp – I could a plate of these by myself!
Sweets for your sweet! We have flavors to please any pallet!
- Boston Cream Pie Bars – Even better than the original recipe!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Napoleons – Looks super fancy, tastes awesome, and is crazy easy to make!
- Cappuccino Cheesecake Dessert – Coffee lovers will swoon for this dessert!
- Triple Chocolate Kahlua Brownies – A boozy little bite that’ll make you weak in the knees!
- Rum-Soaked Honey Pound Cake – This cake disappears so fast whenever I bring it to parties!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE RECIPES FOR MOM
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheet
- Loaf Pan
- Baking Dish
- Food Processor
- Stand Mixer
- Salad Bowl
- Champagne Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Recipes for Mom’s Breakfast in Bed
Leave a Reply