For a quick and easy no-bake treat, whip together this Cappuccino Cheesecake Dessert! It’s the perfect way to end a meal!
Don’t you hate when you have plans to make something …. but then realize you forgot to pick up a necessary ingredient?! Ugh!! I wanted to share a totally different dessert with y’all, but realized I forgot to pick up crescent rolls! How in the heck did I do that?! It’s a 20-mile drive one way to the grocery store for me, so I had to improvise and use things I already had on hand! I hope to share the Sopapilla recipe I wanted to share today in the future, though, so keep an eye out!
This Cappuccino Cheesecake Dessert comes together in no time – and since it’s a no-bake recipe, it’s great for a last-minute treat …. kinda like this post! Ooops! You can make it super fancy by using chocolate-covered coffee beans or a Pirouline Rolled Wafer. Since I didn’t have either on hand, I couldn’t use them …. but that didn’t stop us from devouring them!
Since I am a coffee addict, I keep instant coffee on hand in case I ever run out of the regular grounds. Thankfully, it rarely happens, but I have to have a back-up just in case! Seriously, you don’t want to see me without coffee. 😉 The instant coffee granules dissolve in the cheesecake mixture creating this creamy cappuccino-y flavored dessert.
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed (or substitute 3 cups Homemade Cool Whip)
- Additional frozen whipped topping thawed - for garnish (if desired)
- Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer. Stop the machine and add sugar, coffee, and vanilla extract. Mix well. Fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- Pipe or spoon the cheesecake mixture into individual serving cups. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional thawed whipped topping if desired.
If you loved this recipe, be sure to check out my Pumpkin Bars with Nutella Buttercream! They are perfect for this time of the year!!