Baked Buffalo Chicken Bread is filled with cheesy buffalo chicken dip baked into a crunchy baguette. Perfect for parties!
I love anything spicy and buffalo sauce is one of my favorite things. Wings, sliders, jalapeno poppers, if it has buffalo sauce in it I’m game. I make a lot of buffalo chicken dip, for parties, or just for dinner, and I am always looking for new ways to use it. The other day I had to come up with something to bring to a party. I had made up a batch of buffalo chicken dip the day before, and I had bought a french baguette at the store that morning. It was a match made in heaven.
The buffalo chicken dip was a little thicker than usual and I hadn’t added the cheddar cheese yet, which turned out to be perfect. I cut the baguette in half, and scooped out the center of each piece of bread. Then I scooped the buffalo chicken dip into one side, piling it up high so it would fill the opposite side of the bread too. Then I added shredded cheese to the other half of the bread and sandwiched everything back together.
I brushed the top of the bread with butter and sliced it into 1 inch thick slices. Then I wrapped it tightly in foil and baked it at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. It came out of the oven all ooey gooey, and cheesy. Spicy little bite-sized appetizers that are going to be perfect for the upcoming football season.
- 2 Chicken Breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- ½ c of Hot Sauce or Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ¼ c Ranch Dressing
- 1 c Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 French Baguette
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, dressing in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Cut baguette in half and scoop out inside from each half.
- Fill space on one half of the bread with buffalo chicken dip. Mound the buffalo chicken up so it will fill the other half of the bread when the pieces are put back together.
- Add a layer of cheese to the other half of the bread.
- Put the two pieces of bread back together and slice the baguette into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Microwave butter and brush it over the bread.
- Wrap the bread tightly in foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Looking for other spicy appetizers? Check these out!