Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Bars are decadently delicious. A no-bake cheesecake with a fudgy brownie base these bars are a real crowd pleaser!
‘Tis the season where we receive and give some of the most delicious treats to our family and friends. Whether we give a sweet treat as our Christmas gift or take as a side dish for a holiday party, we seem to be surrounded by food during the holidays. And I for one don’t mind that one single bit. But I get sick of the same ole thing and I know I can’t be the only one. That’s why I decided this holiday season to wow some of our friends with these Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Bars, instead of a traditional pie.
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY CHEESECAKE BROWNIE BARS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
What I love about these Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Bars is the fact that the cheesecake part is no bake! All I have to is bake the brownie base and if I didn’t want to even do that I could just buy some premade brownies. Cheesecake takes a while to bake and I hate crowding my oven with that as I am usually either cooking something else or just don’t want to heat up the house. It’s great that in 5 minutes I can have a delicious no-bake cheesecake ready to devour. The cherry cordials are a fantastic holiday touch. Plus they are a gorgeous and incredibly delicious! So this holiday season when you are trying to think of something a little out of the normal but still festive, try these Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Bars and bring holiday cheer to all those you give them to. Enjoy!
Want more chocolate cherry recipes?
- White Chocolate Cherry Pudding Cookies
- Cherry Cordial Chocolate Skillet Cookie for Two
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Mug Cake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini
- Double Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Bars recipe
Square Baking Pan: A square baking pan is a must have for home cooks. This one has nice sharp edges to make sure your dish fits just right.
Glass Bowl: These mixing bowls are perfect for mixing and serving. I love the varied sizes so I always have to right size bowl for all my mixing needs.
Hand Mixer: While I love my stand mixer, this handheld mixer is perfect for smaller recipes and when I need just a quick mix.
Rubber Spatula: Rubber spatulas are one of those kitchen tools you don’t realize how much you use until they’re all dirty. This set of three spatulas in various sizes and shapes will make cooking everything from dinner to dessert a breeze.
- 1 package brownie mix prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups 60% cocoa chocolate chips
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping thawed (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 box cherry cordials
- Whipped topping
- Cherry cordials
- Maraschino cherries
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack until completely cool.
- Once the brownies are cool prepare no-bake cheesecake.
- In a small bowl add chocolate chips and heat in microwave for 1-minute. Stir, and then heat in 30-second intervals stirring in between until chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Slowly add in cooled melted chocolate chips, stirring until well blended. Then fold in whipped topping until blended.
- Cut the cherry cordials in half. Then gently fold them into the cheesecake.
- Spread the no-bake chocolate cheesecake on top of cooled brownies.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm and set 60-90 minutes.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of whip cream and a cherry cordial or maraschino cherry if you so desire.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!