These 25 Meaty Dips for Game Day are a must make for the weekend and sure to satisfy the carnivore in you!
Whether it’s game day and your screaming at the TV with your friends watching your favorite football team or a family birthday party, dips have a way of showing up at every event. They’re a great way to serve a crowd from one dish and if you make enough, your dip recipe will last through the whole party. I love meat in my dips and these are some of my all-time favorite meaty dip recipes!
25 MEATY DIP FOR GAME DAY
Like these recipes? Pin them to your APPETIZER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Chicken Dip Recipes
- Skillet White Chicken Chili Dip – This dip is loaded with rich Mexican flavors and lots of cheese for a sinfully good dip everyone loves!
- BBQ Chicken Dip – This recipe has all the flavors of my favorite BBQ chicken pizza in an ooey, gooey cheesy dip I can’t stop eating!
- Chicken Parmesan Dip – Turn your favorite restaurant meal into an easy to make dip you can’t resist!
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip – Buffalo chicken dip is a staple at my house in the fall and this recipe is one of the easiest ways to make it!
- 40 Clove Garlic Chicken Dip – Garlic lovers will swoon for this meaty dip! It’s everything you love about the classic dinner in dip form.
Pork Dip Recipes
- Warm Chorizo and Beer Cheese Dip – I love the combination of spicy chorizo and cheese in this dip! The beer adds a great depth of flavor that’ll keep you coming back for more!
- Italian Hoagie Dip – Forget turning on the oven! This easy dip takes all your favorite sandwich fillings and combines them into a dip you’ll want to make again and again!
- Hissy Fit Dip – There’s just something about this dip! I’ve been making it for years and its combination of cheese sausage and spices it crazy good!
- Chorizo Queso Fundido – If you love cheese and meat, you’ll love this skillet dip! Layered with flavors this queso fundido will make you weak in the knees!
- Slow Cooker Meat Lover’s Pizza Dip – Forget ordering takeout! This easy crockpot dip is loaded with meat and taste just like your favorite pizza!
Seafood Dip Recipes
- Jalapeño Crab Dip – Spicy, briny and oh so good! This dip is a delicious combination of flavors. I bake mine, but you could throw everything in the crock pot too!
- Smoked Salmon Dip – Salmon and dill are one of those flavor combinations that’s hard to beat, and this dip proves it!
- Cheesy Crab Dip – This dip combines all the classic seafood flavors together for one incredibly delicious bite!
- Shrimp Scampi Dip – Get ready to indulge! Shrimp scampi has always been one of my favorite dishes to or at a restaurant and now it’s the best dip ever!
- Lemony Artichoke Crab Meat Dip – Lemon and seafood are always a winner at my house. Add some artichokes and you’ve got a dip no one in my family can say no to!
Bacon Dip Recipes
- BLT Dip – Cream cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato is an appetizer combination that’s hard to beat! This dip is always the first thing to be eaten when I make it.
- Bacon & White Bean Dip – This dip will put your hummus to shame! Creamy white beans and crispy bacon are heaven on a chip!
- Bacon Guacamole – Bacon makes everything better and this guacamole proves it! I could eat a whole of this dip by myself!
- Layered Bacon Ranch Dip – This dip is one of my most requested recipes among family and friends. It has all your favorite loaded potato toppings paired with ranch, sour cream & cream cheese for the best dip ever!
- Beer Bacon and Cheese Dip – Talk about sinful and oh so worth it! This dip is the epitome of cheesy meaty goodness. Serve it with pretzels for a dip everyone wants the recipe for.
Beef Dip Recipes
- Ground Beef Taco Dip – Gooey cheese is overtaken by spicy ground beef and all your favorite taco toppings that’ll be your chip’s new best friend!
- Chipped Beef & Onion Dip – This classic dip is a must make for all your parties! We like to serve it up in a bread bowl for easy dipping.
- Cheeseburger Dip – This dip tastes just like a cheeseburger and my husband swears it’s the ultimate game day dip everyone will love!
- Carnitas Queso – This queso dip is a must make for all your parties and get togethers! Grab the chips and dive in. Everyone will be fighting over the last bite!
- Homemade Cheesy Chili Dip – This is one of my favorite meaty dips! Gooey cheese, slightly spicy beans and meat with all those rich chili flavors are the best!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these delicious dip recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by