Your summer isn’t complete without these 25 Wonderful Ways to Eat Watermelon! Watermelon is great in everything from dessert & salad to look-alike recipes!
Let’s nothing like a big bite of fresh, sweet watermelon. Except maybe these tasty recipes! From sweet to savory preparation, these 25 watermelon recipes will have you smiling all summer long.
There are even a few watermelon-themed recipes to tempt your taste buds!
25 WONDERFUL WAYS TO EAT WATERMELON
Love it? Pin it to your SUMMER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Watermelon gives your favorite cocktail new life with its fresh summer flavor!
- Fresh Watermelon Mojitos
- Watermelon Gin Fizz
- Waterlemon Colada
- Watermelon Cucumber Cooler
- Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
Enjoy watermelon in ways you’d never dreamed of with these recipes!
- Watermelon Mango Pico de Gallo
- Watermelon Gazpacho
- Watermelon Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Watermelon & Avocado Bruschetta
- Cilantro-Lime Grilled Watermelon
Watermelon salads are a summer staple with my house, and these are some of my favorites!
- Summer Watermelon & Cucumber Salad
- Grilled Watermelon, Feta, and Basil Salad
- Moroccan Watermelon Cucumber Salad with Pistachio
- Watermelon Pineapple Summer Salad with Honey Lime Mint Dressing
- Watermelon, Strawberry and Tomatillo Salad
Freeze your watermelon for a refreshing summer treat!
- Watermelon Tequila Pops
- Watermelon and Kiwi Pops
- Tiger’s Blood Sorbet
- Watermelon Popsicles
- Watermelon Granita
These watermelon inspired recipes were just too cute not to share!
- Watermelon Cookies on a Stick
- Watermelon Layer Drink
- Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Pizza Watermelon
- Watermelon Cake in Mason Jars
- Watermelon Cake Balls
Our Favorite Tools to make these watermelon recipes
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Serving Platter
- Serving Bowl
- Popsicle Mold
- Ice Cream/Cookie Scoop
- Mason Jars
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy says
Such an amazing roundup! Pinned!! Thank you so much for including me!
Tara Noland says
Such cool recipes using watermelon, I have to try a bunch!!