Finger foods and football games go hand in hand. These 25 Roll Ups for Game Day are sure to inspire your football party menu and make your crowd go wild!
When it comes to a roll up recipe, I used to think lasagna roll ups. But these days I’m all about the finger food! It doesn’t matter if you call them tortilla roll ups or pinwheels, these little bites of deliciousness are made for sharing! With the big game coming up in a few short weeks, it’s time to dive into these 25 Roll Ups for Game Day. We have everything from chicken rolls ups to ham roll ups to cream cheese rolls ups for a party buffet that’s sure to please. The only hard part is picking with recipes to make!
25 ROLL UPS FOR GAME DAY!
Love it? Pin it to your APPETIZER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
There are a million and five flavor combinations you can put together using chicken. That’s why this protein is one of my favorite add-ins for roll ups. I know my guests are getting a bite-sized meal they’ll love!
- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Buffalo Chicken Roll Up Appetizers
- Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups
- Chicken Parmesan Roll Ups
- Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps
In my house, classic pinwheels always have some sort of lunch meat in them. These meaty roll ups are tasty spins on the party food I grew up loving!
- “Cracked Out” Turkey Pinwheels
- Ham & Pineapple Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Italian Pinwheels
- Sausage Pinwheels
- Club Sandwich Pinwheels
These roll up recipes are family favorites that have been made again and again. Whether I’m serving them up of a party or sneaking a couple in my kid’s lunch boxes, they’re always a hit!
- Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Pinwheels
- Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels
- Classic Pickle & Ham Rolls Ups
- Creamy Salsa Pinwheels
While I’ve always loved tortilla roll ups, these cooked pinwheels are so good I couldn’t help but share them. They’re guaranteed to make your game day crowd give you a cheer!
- Spinach Dip Pinwheels
- Cheddar Chorizo Pinwheel Bites
- Pizza Muffins
- Monte Cristo Pinwheels
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza Pinwheels
Bite-sized desserts are just more fun, and these sweet roll ups take the cake! Everyone, young and old, will gobble them up!
- French Toast Roll Ups
- S’mores Rice Krispie Treats Pinwheels
- Peanut Butter Banana Roll Ups
- Dessert Pizza Pinwheels Recipe
- Brie, Blackberry Jam, and Sage Pinwheels
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE GAME DAY ROLL UPS
- Chef’s Knife
- Teak Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowls
- Rubber Spatula
- Burrito-Sized Tortillas
- Set of 3 Porcelain Platters
- Football Frenzy Plastic Serving Tray
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of