We love hanging out with friends to watch our favorite teams play, and with these 25 Football Party Finger Foods Everyone Loves, your game day party is sure to be a hit!
Football is practically a religion in my house. I love spending Sundays with friends and family eating yummy finger food appetizers while we all yell at the TV. It’s a great way to spend the day! With the big game just around the corner, I’m already planning this year’s spread. I’ve got my eye on crock pot dip recipes, easy finger foods, and appetizers for a crowd. These bite-sized recipes are the best finger foods around and there’s something for everyone. From the carb lover to the carnivore, you’re sure to satisfy all your football fans!
25 FOOTBALL PARTY FINGER FOODS EVERYONE LOVES
Love these recipes? Pin them to your GAME DAY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I’m a major carb lover and on game day there’s nothing quite like a mini sandwich or cheese bread bite to make me happy!
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders – Turkey, bacon, and tomato has never tasted so good together!
- Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders – Make a double batch, these sliders go fast!
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesy Bread – The best way to eat buffalo chicken anything!
- Easy Cheese Bomb Bread – Who doesn’t love a gooey, cheesy bread bite?!
- Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups – So easy to make and crazy good!
Your favorite carnivore will adore these meaty bites! They’re easy to make and full of flavor!
- Crock Pot Honey BBQ Bites – Pop ’em in the crock pot and forget about ’em!
- Bacon Brown Sugar Smokies – Sweet, salty, and bacon-y. The perfect bite!
- Sweet Hoisin Meatballs – So poppable and so crave-able!
- Apple Barbecue Slow Cooker Little Smokies – Everyone’s favorite bite at the party!
- Maple Chili Meatballs – Sweet, spicy, and oh so good!
Can’t pick a favorite snack for game day? With these delectable recipes, you don’t have to!
- Pepperoni and Asiago Pizza Pinwheels – Everything you love about pizza in an easy to grab bite!
- Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix – Grab a handful and chow down!
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks – Bring home a restaurant favorite!
- Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken Wings – Easiest wings ever!
- Chili Cheese Potato Skins – Everyone raves about these potato skins!
Once you pop you can’t stop! These one-bite finger foods will be everyone’s favorite part of your football party!
- Game Day Bacon Cheese Balls – Who doesn’t love football-shaped food?!
- Cheesy Meatball Bites – Savory and filling, a game day favorite!
- Loaded Mashed Potato Bites – A carb lovers dream!
- Cowboy Nacho Bites – Crunchy, meaty, and sure to fly off the serving plate!
- Mini B.L.T. Cups – How cute are these cups? And they taste as good as they look!
Whether you wrap ’em or roll ’em, these appetizers are made for munching and oh so fun!
- Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls – Turn an east coast favorite into a yummy egg roll!
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Flautas – A little spicy, a little creamy, and a lot of deliciousness!
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls – Kids go crazy for these egg rolls!
- Buffalo Chicken Phyllo Rolls – Everyone will wonder why they never thought to make buffalo chicken like this!
- Pulled Pork and Smoked Gouda Egg Rolls – Porky goodness all wrapped up with gooey cheese. YUM!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these finger food recipes
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Crock Pot
- Baking Dish
- Serving Tray
- Serving Plate
- Serving Bowl
- Cocktail Forks
- Cocktail Toothpicks
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by