Backyard cookouts are one of my favorite summer activities. I love having friends and family over and spending time with them. Your next dinner is sure to be a hit with these 25 Main Dishes for the Best Summer BBQ Ever!
Grilling out during the summer month is the best! We love having friends and family over to hang out in the backyard. The kids play, the adults get to catch up, and enjoy all of our favorite summer bbq recipes! To inspire you to fire up the grill and spend time with friends, we’ve round up 25 Main Dishes for the Best Summer BBQ Ever! From chicken to burgers, there’s something to please everyone’s pallet. And if you’re looking for something to serve up alongside your dinner, grab some summer bbq sides from our 25 Side Dishes for Your BBQ!
25 MAIN DISHES FOR THE BEST SUMMER BBQ EVER!
Like these recipes? Pin them to your SUMMER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love chicken for a crowd-friendly dish that’s easy to cook, and you can make it about a million different ways!
- Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken – I love the bite of tequila in this chicken!
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Legs – A summer staple at my house!
- Grilled Mustard Chicken with Creamy Walnut Sauce – Grilling out gets fancy…and delicious!
- Grilled Garlic-Dijon Chicken & Grapes – Super easy to make and the marinade doubles as the sauce!
- Asian Marinated Chicken – Big on flavor!
These rib recipes are worth the mess! Flavorful and delicious, they’re sure to be the hit of your cookout!
- Baby Back Ribs with BOOM Sauce – A punch of flavor you’ll love!
- Ribs with Copycat T.G.I. Friday’s Jack Daniels Grill Glaze – Bring home a restaurant favorite!
- Dr. Pepper Baby Back Ribs – Dr. Pepper ribs are SO good!
- Grilled Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce – Nothing beats homemade sauce!
- Chipotle Dry Rub Ribs – Smokey, spicy, and crazy good!
Kabobs & skewers are perfect for parties! Grab and stick and you’re all set!
- Grilled Chicken Fajita Skewers – A grill out version of your favorite Mexican food recipe!
- Chicken Kebabs with Cherry Bourbon Barbecue Sauce – These kabobs are amazing!
- Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs – Love the combination of teriyaki, chicken, pineapple, and peppers!
- Shrimp Boil Kebabs – So much yes!!
- Easy Grilled Chicken Sausage and Pepper Kabobs – Colorful and tasty!
Burgers are one of my go-to summer meals. They’re easy to customize so everyone can have it their way!
- Stuffed Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Burgers – One bite and you’ll be hooked!
- Triple Bacon Burger – So much bacon!!
- Easy Bruschetta Hamburgers – Love the fresh toppings on this burger!
- Southern Comfort Glazed Mushroom Burger – You’re missing out if you don’t try this burger!
- Smokehouse Burgers – The classic never go out of style!
Think outside the box for your next BBQ! These recipes are easy & delicious, and sure to earn you that “Kiss the Cook” apron!
- Coconut-Rum Grilled Shrimp – Loaded with flavor and a little boozy kick!
- Giant Fair-Style Turkey Legs – Forget the Ren Faire! I’m making my own!
- Jack Daniel’s Grilled Steak – Everyone raves about this steak recipe!
- Souvlaki Salmon Skewers – So easy to make! The dipping sauce sends these skewers over the top!
- Grilled Steaks with Truffled Mushrooms – Skip the restaurant and treat yourself at home!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE Summer BBQ Main Dish RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!