This Apple Pie Dip is delicious and and has all the classic fall flavors!
Growing up I remember many evenings going to dinner to my grandparents house. My grandma would always make these apples that she would top with cinnamon and sugar and bake them until tender. They were so simple but tasted delicious and made the house smell heavenly. This apple pie dip brings all those memories back. This dip is a bit thicker than what she used to make and has a few extra ingredients but paired with some simple cinnamon sugar tortilla chips and you have a delicious fall snack!
Real Housemoms TV
You will need to cut up some apple slices into small bite-sized pieces.
You could also pair this apple pie dip with graham crackers but I personally love how simple these cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are.
Spread the apple love with these tasty recipes!
- Apple Pie Cookie Cups
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Salad
- Crock Pot Apple Cobbler
- Apple Pie Stuffed French Toast
- Caramel Apple Poke Cake
- More dessert recipes…
- FOR THE APPLES:
- 1 cup apples diced and peeled if desired
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp flour dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- CINNAMON CHIPS:
- 1 white tortilla
- 1 tbsp. butter melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar mixed with 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- APPLE PIE DIP:
- Place diced apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a small baking pan and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Allow to simmer for 4-5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken stir in the flour/water mixture and continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from stovetop and place in serving bowl.
- CINNAMON CHIPS:
- Brush butter on top of tortilla.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Cut into wedges.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!