This Boozy Samoa Latte is your favorite cookie, your cup of coffee, and your cocktail all in one!
It’s totally possible that I’m Samoa obsessed.
Like I need a 12 step program. Except that I don’t want a 12 step program. Instead, I want a program where I get to sit in a baby pool full of Samoas and I eat my weight out.
Did I say weight out? I meant way out.
So I developed this recipe on the way out on a date night with the hubs. It was kind of perfect. First, it had caffeine, so I was actually able to stay awake for the date aaaaaand, I mean, who doesn’t like a little cocktail while getting all ready for a date night?
This Boozy Samoa Latte starts with caramel coffee, (I like this Starbucks k-cup) and then I added some coconut vodka, some hot fudge sauce (!!!), a little agave nectar for sweetness (you could also add honey or straight-up sugar), and then some milk. You make it all frothy with an immersion blender, or if you don’t have one, the regular blender. Top it off with some whipped cream, more fudge sauce (!!!), and some toasted coconut. A yummy boozy pick me up!
- 2/3 cup strong caramel flavored coffee the smallest Keurig setting works well
- 3/4 cup milk I used skim
- 2 TBSPs fudge sauce plus more for topping
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 oz coconut vodka
- whipped cream and toasted coconut optional
- Bring all the ingredients to a simmer over medium low heat while stirring constantly. Once simmering, remove from the heat. Blend with an immersion blender or very carefully transfer to a regular blender and blend until frothy.
- Top with whipped cream, fudge sauce, and toasted coconut.