Quick meals are a must for busy weeknights. I’m going to stock your recipe box with 25 Easy 30-Minute or Less Dinners to get everyone fed in a flash!
Some nights it’s a bit of a mad house here. The kids are trying to get homework done, I may have gotten home late from work, and now it’s time to get dinner on the table. I have some go-to easy dinner ideas, but when I’m in a hurry these 25 Easy 30-Minute or Less Dinners are my best friend. There are pasta recipes, comfort food favorites, internationally-inspired dishes, and vegetarian options that’ll please the entire family. Grab an apron and let’s get cookin’!
25 EASY 30-MINUTE OR LESS DINNER IDEAS
Love it? Pin it to your DINNER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
These pasta recipes are quick and easy. Loaded with flavor and the leftovers are great for lunch the next day!
- One Pot Pad Thai – I love all the bright Asian flavors of this pasta!
- Pizza Pasta Bake – My kids come running to the table for this pasta! It’s in regular rotation at our house.
- One Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta – I cannot get enough of this chicken pasta. I’ll even eat it cold right out of the fridge. It’s SO good!
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo – Ready in about 15 minutes and as good as any restaurant!
- Pesto Caprese Gnocchi – All our favorite Italian tastes in one simple dish!
Chicken is my default dinner protein. There are just so many ways to prepare it! All of these recipes are family favorites at my house.
- Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables – Forget about take out! You can have this meal on the table before delivery can show up!
- Easy Seasoned Chicken Tacos – This seasoned chicken is great for tacos, burritos, and salads. Make a double batch!
- Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid – Easiest chicken pot pie ever! The buttery crescent rolls are amazing with that creamy filling!
- French Onion Chicken – Sweet onion and melty cheese are always a good idea!
- Creamy Skillet Chicken Pesto – One of my most requested dinners and with good reason!
Satisfy even the hungriest of kids with these meaty dinners!
- Sloppy Joe Recipe – I don’t know a kid around that doesn’t love this sandwich. Nevermind the canned sauce, this is so much better!
- Smothered Fried Pork Chops – A Southern favorite that’s ready in a hurry! Just add your favorite sides.
- Smoked Sausage and Zucchini Skillet – Packed with veggies and savory sausage. What’s not to love about this dinner?!
- Baked Beef Taquitos – You’ll never buy those frozen taquitos again! They reheat great the next day too!
- Instant Pot Mongolian Beef – Add some rice and watch everyone at the table clean their plates!
Seafood is such a great meal starter. It cooks in minutes and everyone will ask for seconds when you make these recipes!
- Easy Tuna Melts – This isn’t some weird cafeteria food. These melts are amazing and your family will thank you for making them!
- Skinny Baked Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos – Add a little kick to your taco night!
- 15 Minute Garlic Shrimp Zoodles – A great way to get some more veggies into your meal! There can never be enough garlic!
- Pan Seared Salmon – Topped with a Mediterranean salsa this salmon is crazy good!
- Cajun Salmon Sheet Pan Meal – A one pan dinner that’ll be a hit with the whole family!
Meatless Monday, here we come! All of these dishes are delicious, healthy, and devoured by my family!
- Sweet Potato Burrito Bowls – Move over Chipotle, these bowls are my dinner obsession!
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Brown Butter – Nutty brown butter is heavenly on cauliflower!
- Quinoa Taco Bowls – Add your favorite taco toppings and dig in!
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies -Top with some Parmesan cheese and you’re in business!
- Chickpea Walford Salad – Great in lettuce cups or severed on buns for a quick dinner you’ll want the next day for lunch!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS FOR MAKING THESE 30 MINUTE DINNERS
- Instant Pot
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Baking Sheet
- Silicone Mat
- Large Skillet
- Large Pot
- Baking Dish
- Cutting Board
- Wooden Spoon
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Easy Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights
Maureen Kay says
That Cheddar Bay Bisquit recipe caught my attention. I don’t like to cook for just me, but still may need to try this and freeze the remainder I’ll have to see where I last left my kitchen???