Get dinner on the table in a hurry with these 25 Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas in 20 Minutes or Less! They’re great for busy weeknights or when dinner time sneaks up on you!
With the kids going back to school soon quick and easy dinner recipes are on my mind. It seems like from the time I go pick them up to after dinner is a whirlwind of activity.
Luckily I have these 25 Quick and Easy Dinner Ideas in 20 Minutes or Less to make getting dinner on the table a breeze. All I need to do is make sure I have the ingredients on hand and bam!
We have a quick and easy dinner that didn’t stress me out or take all that long to put together. I call that a mom win!
25 QUICK AND EASY DINNER IDEAS IN 20 MINUTES OR LESS!
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DINNER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These soup, salad, and sandwiches are delicious dinners that are quick & easy!
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders – Chicken, cheese, and sauce all on small buns!
- 20-Minute Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup – I can never get enough of this soup!
- Easy Tomato & Basil Soup – Love dipping crusty bread in this soup!
- Taco Salad – A fab lighter meal choice loaded with my favorite toppings!
- 20 Minute Broccoli Cheese Soup – Creamy, cheesy, and oh so comforting!
Pasta is one of my go-to recipes when I want an easy dinner and these recipes are always a hit at my dinner table!
- 20-Minute Tuscan Chicken with Penne Pasta – This might be my perfect pasta dish!
- One-Pot Spinach and Artichoke Pasta – So much goodness in every bite!
- 20-Minute, One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta – I love the kick of heat and flavor in this pasta!
- 20-Minute Broccoli Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo – Creamy goodness on a plate!
- 20 Minute Spicy Thai Noodle Bowls – Forget going out to eat, make this recipe instead!
There a million and 5 ways to prepare chicken, and these delicious recipes are all ready in 20 minutes or less!
- 20 Minute Skillet Monterey Chicken – Cheese, bacon, and bbq sauce is always a good idea!
- Easy Coconut Curry Chicken – A simple dish packed with flavor!
- 20 Minute Skillet Chicken and Spinach Parmesan – So easy and regularly appearing on our dinner table!
- 15 Minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies – Simple and delicious!!
- Hatch Chile, Chicken & Bacon Calzone – The best hot pocket you’ve ever had!
Satisfy the carnivore in you with these meaty 20-minute meals!
- Sausage Egg Roll In A Bowl – The filling you love without all the work of wrapping!
- Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato Hash – I could eat this every week!
- 20 Minute Easy Shepherd’s Pie – Who knew this dish could be ready so fast?!
- 20-Minute Greek Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce – Fresh, delicious, and great for lunch or dinner!
- 20-Minute Moo Shu Pork – I always get seconds!
Seafood is a quick dinner staple and these recipes are all crazy good!
- Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Mango Avocado Salsa – The perfect party appetizer or serve with rice for your new favorite dinner!
- Parmesan Herb Salmon – There aren’t even words for how good this salmon is!
- Szechuan Shrimp and Broccoli – Bring on the heat!!
- 20 Minute Lemon, Garlic, and Herb Baked Cod – I make this fish recipe on the regular!
- Balsamic Shrimp & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta – I literally dream about this pasta recipe!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE 20-minute dinners
Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 21 oz. grape tomatoes cut in half
- ½ English cucumber diced
- ½ cup purple onion diced
- ½ cup feta crumbled
- ¼ cup olives sliced, optional
- Mix together the dressing ingredients for the dressing in a jar. Shake to combine and then set aside.
- In a medium bowl add the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- If serving the salad immediately add the dressing and once again toss. If not serving right away refrigerate and wait to add until later.
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of