Thanksgiving has come and gone, and as much as we love a big holiday meal, eating the leftovers can be just as good! These 25 Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers will take your flavor cravings to a delicious new place!
The only thing better than Thanksgiving Dinner itself is eating the leftovers for days afterward (or even hitting round two the same day). From turkey to stuffing, these Thanksgiving leftover recipes will make you crave all your holiday day favorites in a new way. We’re covering meal breakfast to dinner to use up all those leftovers in the best possible ways!
25 RECIPES FOR THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your THANKSGIVING pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Turkey is the star of the Thanksgiving table and the same goes for these easy leftover recipes!
- Smoked Gouda & Turkey Artichoke Quesadillas – I love the colors in this quesadilla, and the smoked flavor from the cheese goes great with roasted turkey!
- Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits – Substitute some turkey into a classic comfort food dish for an easy breakfast (or dinner) you’re family will love!
- Creamy Chardonnay Turkey Crescent Braid – Turkey gets sophisticated with this easy braid recipe!
- Turkey Melt – Ooey, gooey cheese, and onions are a turkey’s best friend!
- Turkey Tetrazzini with Parmesan-Panko Crust – Switch out the turkey for chicken and top everything with a crunch crust for a sure-fire dinner hit!
Whether you prefer sweet potatoes or mashed potatoes, these recipes will give them new life and your tummy a new love.
- Sweet Potato Rolls – These light and fluffy rolls will become a year-round favorite!
- Dad’s Potato Pancakes – So easy to make! I love the crunchy outside and sift inside of these potato pancakes!
- Potato Croquettes with Sweet Sriracha Mayo – These are a million times better than tater tots and SOOO yummy!
- Sweet Potato and Turkey Frittata – I could eat this breakfast every day of the week!
- Homemade Gnocchi – Gnocchi is one of my favorite Italian dishes!
Who says stuffing has to be boring and the only to do with it is spread it on a casserole or slap it on a sandwich? Not these recipes!
- Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms – Once you pop, you can’t stop!
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Turkey Stuffing – Cook once and eat twice, this recipe is perfect for leftover stuffing!
- Leftover Stuffing and Chorizo Egg Cups – Spice up your morning with this yummy breakfast recipe!
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Bites – Just pass the plate and walk away. They’re all mine!
- Leftover Stuffin’ Muffins – Everyone will want the recipe for these easy bites!
Cranberry sauce gets a killer makeover with these deliciously amazing recipes!
- French Toast Stuffed with Cranberry Cream Cheese – Tart cream cheese with french toast and syrup is the only after Thanksgiving breakfast you’ll want.
- Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla – So gooey and so yummy! My whole family loves this quesadilla!
- Poinsettia Blossom Cocktail – Go from Thanksgiving to Christmas with this easy cocktail recipe!
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce & Greek Yogurt Popsicles – My kids love these creamy, dreamy popsicles!
- Cranberry Sauce Smoothie – Make your morning smoothie more festive with some cranberry sauce!
While I have absolutely nothing against taking all your leftover Thanksgiving favorites and slapping them on some bread, these leftover recipes will give you a whole new love for all flavors Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Shepherd’s Pie – Can’t decide what to eat first? With this shepherd’s pie you don’t have to!
- Thanksgiving Dinner Bites – These poppable bites are a Thanksgiving lover’s best friend!
- Leftover Turkey, Cranberry & Pesto Panini – Pesto is the perfect addition to this combination of Thanksgiving flavors!
- Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry Sausage Rolls – These rolls are great for packing a lunch!. Prep ’em ahead of time and bake when ready!
- Turkey, Smashed Avocado, Cranberry, Brie and Mashed Potato Waffle Melts – There isn’t a single thing I don’t love about these waffle sandwiches!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these fruit pie recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of