‘Tis the season for family get-togethers, parties, and spending time with friends. There’s no better way to get the party started than these delicious 25 Cranberry Cocktails for Your Holiday Party!
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is that it’s filled with parties and family gatherings. There’s always delicious food and holiday drinks for us to enjoy. Cranberry juice cocktails are a bar staple all year round, but add some seasonal ingredients and you’ll have delicious fall cocktails, Thanksgiving cocktails, Christmas cocktails, and new year’s eve cocktails your guests will love! These 25 Cranberry Cocktails for Your Holiday Party have something for everyone – from champagne to vodka or whiskey – grab your favorite spirit and mix up something delicious!
25 CRANBERRY COCKTAILS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY PARTY!
Love these drinks? Pin them to your DRINK pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Vodka is one of my go-to spirits when I’m serving up cocktails for a crowd. It’s so versatile and almost everyone under the sun likes it. These cranberry vodka cocktails are spiked for a holiday drink that’ll let you really enjoy their cranberry flavor!
- Orange Cranberry Punch – This punch is a family favorite that’s easily turned into an adults-only cocktail with the addition of vodka.
- Cranberry Screwdriver – Gussy up the classic screwdriver cocktail with some cranberry!
- Cranberry Lime Vodka Tonic – Easy, classic, and oh so delicious!
- Gingered Cranberry Sparkler – Ginger and cranberry together is a cocktail combination you’ll adore!
- Cranberry Martini – This elegant drink is great for cocktail parties and New Year’s Eve!
- Perfect Harmony – Cranberry and clove come together with your favorite spirit for a killer holiday cocktail!
- The Big Sister – Fresh and delicious, this cocktail goes down dangerously easy!
- Cranberry Moscow Mule – Give a seasonal twist to a bar favorite!
Have a well-stocked bar? Then your party guests are going to love these cranberry cocktails made with rum, gin, or tequila. Each one it a beautifully balanced sip of holiday happiness everyone will love!
- Cranberry Pineapple Punch – I’m obsessed with this punch. It’s crazy good and SO easy to make!
- Cranberry Ginger Fizz Cocktail – This cocktail is all about cranberry in the best possible way!
- Cranberry Honey Blossoms Cocktail – I love the rich honey, orange, and cinnamon flavors in this cocktail!
- Saint Nickarita – Grab the tequila and make a drink worthy of Santa!
- Cranberry Mojito Punch – Fresh, fruity and oh so good!
- Cranberry Cooler – Give your cranberry cocktail a Christmas twist with peppermint!
I’m a die-hard whiskey lover and these cranberry cocktails are heaven in a glass. Grab your favorite bottle of bourbon or whiskey and get shaking with these delicious drink recipes!
- Cranberry & Ginger Bourbon Smash – Ginger and bourbon together is one of my favorite combinations, add cranberry juice and WOW!
- Cranberry Apple Old Fashioned – Cranberry and apple are best friends, add some whiskey and you’re in business!
- Roasted Cranberry Bourbon Crush – Roasted cranberries take this cocktail to a whole new level of deliciousness!
- Cranberry Manhattan – Give some holiday flair to this classic martini!
- 3-Ingredient Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail – Cranberry cocktails don’t get much easier, or tastier, than this one!
You don’t have to be a liquor drinker to enjoy a fabulous seasonal drink. These cranberry champagne cocktails and cranberry wine cocktails create a combination of flavors that’ll make your party guest beg for the recipe.
- Cranberry Apple Cider Sangria – I love sangria for all seasons and this one is delicious any time of year!
- Sugared Cranberry Ginger Mimosas – A little fizz and some gorgeous sugared cranberries make this cocktail a showstopper!
- Cranberry Mimosa – Your favorite brunch cocktail just got a lot more yummy!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Mulled Wine – Give this Christmas favorite a tart fruity flavor everyone loves!
- Easy Cranberry Sangria – This sangria is loaded with cranberry and orange for a classic flavor pairing that’ll the hit of your party!
- Cranberry Orange Mimosas – I could drink these mimsoas everyday for brunch!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these cranberry cocktail recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by