Turn tart little berries into something crave-able with these 25 Cranberry Recipes! Perfect for the holidays, there’s a cranberry recipe for every course!
This time of year I’m always gravitating towards holiday flavors – pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce recipes, and candy cane hot chocolate. But when I really think about them, cranberry is my favorite! It’s so versatile and delicious. I love the tartness that can be turned sweet with the right recipe and these 25 Cranberry Recipes are all must makes! It doesn’t matter if you prefer fresh cranberry recipes or dried cranberry recipes, there’s a dish you’ll love! Especially if you’re looking for fantastic cranberry recipes for Thanksgiving!!
25 CRANBERRY RECIPES
Like these recipes? Pin them to your HOLIDAY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Cranberry is one of my favorite cocktail ingredients and these drinks show you how to mix it up right!
- Cranberry Vodka Punch – Easy to make and perfect for serving all your holiday guests!
- Cranberry Hot Toddy – Turn a winter cold remedy into a comforting evening drink!
- Cranberry Bourbon Martini – Cranberry and bourbon are best friends! Don’t forget the garnish!!
- Cranberry Limeade Spritzer – Refreshing and tangy! This drink is a seasonal favorite with everyone in the family!
- Cranberry Margarita – My favorite cocktail gets a fun seasonal makeover that’s perfect for parties!
Get the party started with the delectable cranberry appetizers you’ll want to make all season long!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs – Set and forget! Let your slow cooker do the work while you enjoy your guests!
- Onion, Cranberry & Pecan Cheese Ball – Hands down my all-time favorite cheese ball! It’s an easy appetizer you’ll make again and again!
- Cranberry Pecan Brie Crostinis with Maple Sugar Glaze – Get fancy with this easy bruschetta recipe! Perfect for cocktail parties or as a holiday meal appetizer!
- White Cheddar and Cranberry Dip – Who knew cheddar and cranberries were meant to be? You have to try this dip!
- Cranberry Pear Envelope Appetizers – These poppable little bites are what holiday parties are all about!
Turn cranberries into a side dish start with the easy to make recipes!
- Cranberry Pineapple Gelatin Mold – Looks fancy, but is crazy easy to make! It’ll be the centerpiece of your holiday table!
- Apple Walnut Cranberry Salad – I love this salad so much I make it all year long! Add a little chicken and you’ve got dinner!
- Cranberry Sauce with Orange & Cinnamon – Everyone needs a great cranberry sauce recipe for Thanksgiving and this one is mine!
- Pumpkin Cranberry Twists – A delicious combination of fall flavors that’ll have everyone reaching for another!
- Cranberry Millionaire Salad – This salad is always a hit at our fall potlucks!
Turn your favorite seasonal flavor into a dinner you can’t resist!
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken – Who says cranberries are just for the holidays?! This chicken recipe is soooo good!
- Ham Cheddar Cranberry Melt – When you want a change from Thanksgiving leftovers, but you can’t stop eating cranberries!
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad – I love eating this salad on lettuce cups for a low carb option or on croissants for an easy lunch idea!
- Cranberry Sauce, Bacon & Gorgonzola Pastry Puff Pizza – Cocktail party ready, but good enough for a light dinner with friends!
- Cranberry Turkey Sandwich – I’m completely obsessed with this sandwich. It has everything I love!!
Cranberries get sweet with these divine cranberry dessert recipes that’ll leave everyone wanting more!
- Cranberry Upside Down Cake – Move over pineapple, you’ve got competition. How gorgeous is this cake!?
- Sparkling Cranberry White Chocolate Cake – I cannot get over this layer cake. White chocolate and cranberries are always a good idea!
- Cranberry Crumb Cake – Great for weekend brunch or just because you need a cranberry fix!
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cheesecake Bars – Creamy cheesecake, streusel, and cranberries are the perfect bite!
- Cranberry Cake with Caramel Sauce – Skip the bread pudding this year and make this cake instead!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CRANBERRY RECIPES
- Baking Dish
- Cake Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- Baking Sheet
- Slow Cooker
- Wooden Spoon
- Gelatin Mold
- Wine Glasses
- Martini Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!