Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken is the best use of leftover Thanksgiving cranberries!
I hate to waste food so I’m always looking for ways to use leftovers! Every Thanksgiving, we have such an abundance of food. It’s my favorite time of year, and my favorite way to eat leftovers! The turkey is perfect for quesadillas, the casseroles are perfect for paninis, and the cranberry sauce is SO PERFECT for Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken!
Just three ingredients make up one of my new favorite best crock pot recipes for the day after all the holiday craziness. Just throw it in the crockpot, let it get all yummy, and enjoy! LOVE!
I can’t believe that it’s November and that Thanksgiving is around the corner. I hope this recipe makes things easy as we all recover from the holiday fun.
Get more great recipes like this one on our Slow Cooker Goodness pin board!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces BBQ sauce I used Honey BBQ Sauce, but you can use your favorite!
- 28 oz whole berry cranberry sauce (two 14-ounce cans)
- Place cranberry sauce in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chicken on top of cranberry sauce, and then top chicken with bbq sauce.
- Place on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Serve over rice and spoon extra sauce over the chicken and rice.