Get dinner on the table quick with these HAWAIIAN QUESADILLAS! It’s a great way to use up leftover ham!
Who couldn’t use more quick and easy recipe ideas?! I know I can – and I love sharing recipes that my family loves! I’m all about keeping mealtime simple while still giving my family something delicious to eat! These Hawaiian Quesadillas are so easy to make and they’re always a hit with my family!
We almost always have all of the ingredients on hand, so it’s easy to whip these yummy quesadillas up – we love them for breakfast, lunch or dinner! How versatile is that- you can eat them for every meal if you wanted to?! I’m not saying you want to – but the option is there – they really are that easy and delicious! 😀 I’m betting these would even be a hit as an appetizer when we have company over!
Real Housemoms TV
Although we didn’t do it in this case, sometimes we love to dip our Hawaiian Quesadillas in pizza sauce for a Hawaiian Pizza version – because we LOVE Hawaiian Pizza in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house! You could even lightly spread the pizza sauce on the inside of the quesadilla if you prefer it that way!
With Easter just around the corner, you may need some ways to use up that leftover ham – don’t forget to make these Hawaiian Quesadillas! 😉 Of course, you don’t have to wait ’til Easter to make these. You might not want to wait that long. I don’t want to wait that long ….. maybe we all should add them to our menu this week?!
- 4 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup ham finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 8 oz pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a tortilla on the griddle. Spoon one-fourth of the ham evenly over half of the tortilla. Top with one-fourth of the green pepper, one-fourth of the pineapple and one-fourth of the cheese. Fold the bare part of the tortilla over the top of the ingredients. Cook until the bottom begins to brown - carefully, flip the quesadilla over and continue to cook until the bottom browns and the cheese is melted. Remove from the griddle to a cutting board. Slice into 3-4 wedges.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
If you enjoyed this Hawaiian Quesadillas recipe, be sure to check out my recipe for Bacon, Egg and Cheese Quesadillas. If you’re a fan of grilled cheese sandwiches, then this Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich might be right up your alley!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!