When I first saw these I was grabbed by the color! I’m a color girl. I love it! Put a lot of great vibrant colors in front of my face and you have my attention! Let me tell you, when I tried them, I wasn’t disappointed. They’re fantastic! I’ve made them for quite a few guinea pigs and they’ve always gone over well. They can be a great appetizer or even a nice and easy warm lunch. They go great with salsa too. Try them out, you won’t be disappointed either!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into 1/2 inch cubes
- Toss olive oil, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and salt in a bowl
- Place sweet potato on a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake in over for 30 minutes or until they are fork tender
- Set a large skillet on medium high heat
- Place one tortilla in the pan and sprinkle on a layer of cheese
- Next add a layer of beans and sweet potato pieces
- Add a layer of cheese on top
- Place a tortilla on top
- When cheese begins to melt flip and toast the other side.
- Remove from heat and cut into 8 slices, like a pizza.
Inspired by: Eat, Live, Run.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!