When I first saw these I was grabbed by the color! I’m a color girl. I love it! Put a lot of great vibrant colors in front of my face and you have my attention! Let me tell you, when I tried them, I wasn’t disappointed. They’re fantastic! I’ve made them for quite a few guinea pigs and they’ve always gone over well. They can be a great appetizer or even a nice and easy warm lunch. They go great with salsa too. Try them out, you won’t be disappointed either!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Peel and chop the sweet potato into 1/2 inch cubes
- Toss olive oil, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and salt in a bowl
- Place sweet potato on a parchment paper lined baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake in over for 30 minutes or until they are fork tender
- Set a large skillet on medium high heat
- Place one tortilla in the pan and sprinkle on a layer of cheese
- Next add a layer of beans and sweet potato pieces
- Add a layer of cheese on top
- Place a tortilla on top
- When cheese begins to melt flip and toast the other side.
- Remove from heat and cut into 8 slices, like a pizza.
Inspired by: Eat, Live, Run.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!