Boozy Frozen Peach Lemonade is a refreshing combination of tart lemonade and sweet juicy peaches, making it the ultimate summer BBQ beverage!
- 1 lb about 3 cups frozen peach slices (or fresh sliced peaches)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- ¼ cup vodka plain, peach or citrus
- Fresh lemon slices for serving optional
- Fill a blender with peaches, sugar, lemonade, and vodka. Add 2 cups of ice if using fresh peaches. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately. If desired, garnish with fresh lemon slices.
Love lemonade? Here’s a couple of my favorite lemonade recipes: