Boozy Frozen Peach Lemonade is a refreshing combination of tart lemonade and sweet juicy peaches, making it the ultimate summer BBQ beverage!
- 1 lb about 3 cups frozen peach slices (or fresh sliced peaches)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- ¼ cup vodka plain, peach or citrus
- Fresh lemon slices for serving optional
- Fill a blender with peaches, sugar, lemonade, and vodka. Add 2 cups of ice if using fresh peaches. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately. If desired, garnish with fresh lemon slices.
Love lemonade? Here’s a couple of my favorite lemonade recipes:
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!