Boozy Frozen Peach Lemonade is a refreshing combination of tart lemonade and sweet juicy peaches, making it the ultimate summer BBQ beverage!
Servings: 4 (6oz) servings
- 1 lb about 3 cups frozen peach slices (or fresh sliced peaches)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- ¼ cup vodka plain, peach or citrus
- Fresh lemon slices for serving optional
- Fill a blender with peaches, sugar, lemonade, and vodka. Add 2 cups of ice if using fresh peaches. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately. If desired, garnish with fresh lemon slices.
Tried this recipe?Snap a pic and upload to your pin and let me know what you thought!
Love lemonade? Here’s a couple of my favorite lemonade recipes:
Great recipe for peach lemonade but the vodka is practically homeopathic, 1\4 cup for 4 servings wouldn’t give your hamster a buzz. Triple the vodka at a minimum or omit it entirely, in my opinion.