Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin is a great recipe for busy weeknights!
I am all about easy recipes. And, easy recipes that only require a handful of simple ingredients are my favorite. Like this Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin.
It’s ready in under 40 minutes, only uses a few basic ingredients and is full of flavor. The secret is the House Seasoning blend. This is my go-to seasoning blend for adding lots of flavor to my favorite recipes.
The Honey Butter Sauce in this recipe is the best part. I usually double the ingredients so I have extra sauce. I usually serve it with brown rice and steamed green beans because I love the when the Honey Butter sauce finds its way into the rice and beans. Pure heaven!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1.5 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed
- 1 teaspoon house seasoning
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat butter and honey over medium heat until melted.
- Season pork tenderloin with House Seasoning evenly on all sides.
- Brown pork tenderloin on each side for 5 minutes in the skillet with the honey butter. (If honey begins to burn, lower the heat.)
- Place skillet into your pre-heated oven and roast uncovered for 15 - 20 minutes. Check that the internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F.
- Remove skillet from oven and transfer the pork to a plate. Cover with foil.
- Return skillet to stove and whisk in chicken stock over medium-high heat. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until sauce is reduced and thickened slightly.
- Drizzle sauce over top of pork before serving.
Looking for more easy recipes? Why not try some of these:
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!