This delicious BANANA COCONUT BUNDT CAKE is a light banana cake packed with coconut & drizzled with a sweet sugar glaze. Perfect for brunch or dessert!
I have a deep obsession with coconut. It reminds me of the beach, which is home for me. It’s tropical, light & delicious. I really can’t get enough. So I am always finding ways to incorporate it into recipes as much as possible. I love it so much, it truly makes me happy. So when I was craving a delicious cake I immediately went for my Banana Coconut Bundt Cake recipe. It has that great banana flavor that pairs so well with coconut. The whole family was in heaven.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
I like to add a little glaze on top for some added sweetness & then sprinkle some coconut & a little toasted coconut on top. You could also skip the glaze & add a drizzle of caramel sauce instead. That would be absolutely amazing!
It’s the perfect cake as we get closer to spring. I make this one through til’ fall. It’s a favorite for sure!
- 1 cup butter 2 sticks softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3-4 ripe bananas mashed
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes + more for topping
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- *sprinkle of toasted coconut for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Butter & flour your bundt pan - or give a heavy spritz with Bakers Joy cooking spray
- In mixer bowl beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy
- Add in eggs one at a time - beating well in between each one
- Add in mashed bananas - stir
- Add flour, baking powder & salt & beat until batter is smooth
- Stir in coconut & transfer to prepared pan
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until golden brown & toothpick test comes out clean
- *Note - if it looks like it’s browning too much on the sides but still needs to go a bit longer for the center, cover loosely with foil for the last 10 minutes.
- *Allow to cool on wire rack completely before removing from pan.
- Once cool, invert on cake plate
- For the glaze, combine ingredients & whisk until smooth
- Drizzle glaze immediately on cake, top with additional coconut & serve
Looking for more great coconut recipes? Here are some of our favorites!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!