Round up your friends and get ready to yell at the TV! We’re bringing you 25 Sliders to Grab on Game Day that’ll make your crowd go wild!
The biggest game of the football season is a just a couple weeks away and I’m am SO ready! There’s nothing better than having a bunch of friends over to yell at the TV and cheer on your team. Well, maybe except a big spread of yummy food to go along with the festivities. Sliders are one of my favorite easy dishes to make for a big crowd. It’s really easy to make a big batch, and most of the time you can even prep them ahead of time and bake when you’re ready (if they’re cooked). Today I’m sharing my favorite slider recipes. Gameday favorites that everyone will love!
25 SLIDERS TO GRAB ON GAME DAY
Like these recipes? Pin them to your APPETIZER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
There’s nothing quite like a meaty sandwich while watching the game, and these beefy sliders are just the ticket!
- Roast Beef Horseradish Cheese Baked Sliders – Meaty, cheesy, with a tangy kick you’ll love!
- Roasted Jalapeno Honey Carne Asada Sliders – Juicy steak, spicy jalapeno, and guac are the best combination!
- Chipotle Beef Brisket Sliders – Smokey beef, cheese, and sweet onions are so addicting!
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders – An east coast favorite in bite-sized form. Love it!
- Baked Reuben Sliders – A deli favorite just got even more delicious!
Everyone loves chicken! These chicken slider recipes are sure to be a favorite with your game day crowd.
- Baked Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders – Creamy, spicy chicken loaded with bacon on a bun, what’s not to love?!
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders – Buffalo chicken is a must have on game day and these sliders are the best!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders – Layers of meat and cheese with honey mustard is a crowd favorite!
- Honey Mustard Fried Chicken Sliders – Honey mustard and fried chicken are best friends!
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders – Gooey cheese, crispy chicken and red sauce on a bun is magic in your mouth!
Take your regular sandwiches to a whole new level with these sandwich sliders! There are hot and cold options you can prep ahead of time and serve when ready!
- Gruyere, Jalapeno and Ham Sandwiches on Pretzel Bread – These sandwiches might seem fancy, but they’re crazy easy to make and the flavor combination is awesome!
- Chicken Club Sliders – A classic sandwich you’ll want to make every Sunday!
- Italian Salami Sliders – I bet you can’t eat just one!
- Baked Croque Monsieur Sliders – The best mini ham sandwich with jelly you’ll ever have!
- Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders – Everyone loves hamd and cheese, from kids to adults!
Not looking for your usual game-day fare? These sliders are crazy good and easy to make!
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders – Tomato, bacon, and turkey smothered in sauce has never tasted so good!
- Crab Cake Sliders with Spicy Aioli Sauce – Easy to make and crazy good!
- Hawaiian Pizza Sliders – Who needs pizza when you can make these sliders instead!
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders – Oooey, gooey, and OMG SOOOO good!
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Sliders – No one can resist this flavor combination!
Grab that ground beef and get cooking! These sliders are always a hit!
- Aloha BBQ Sliders – BBQ sauce and pineapple on a burger is kind of amazing!
- Lasagna Sliders – cheese, meat and sauce on a bun, what’s not to love?!
- Party Bun Style Sloppy Joes – Everyone loves sloppy joes and these ones are perfect for parties!
- Double Cheesy Stuffed Meatball Sliders – Meatball subs just got bite-sized!
- Copycat White Castle Sliders – Bring a restaurant favorite home!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these slider recipes
- Baking Sheet
- Baking Dish
- Mixing Bowl
- Serving Plate
- Serving Bowl
- Cocktail Toothpicks
- Football Tableware Party Pack
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!