When the weather gets cold it’s a sign to me that it’s time to bake! This year, I’m making 25 of the Best Christmas Cookies to stuff our cookie plates and spread some cheer!
I can never get enough Christmas cookies or treats this time of year. Every time I reach into our cookie jar I feel like a little kid again. Now that my boys are getting older, they like to come into the kitchen with me a bake up their most loved cookie recipes for the holidays. So today I’m sharing some of my favorite cookie recipes from the Real Housemoms creative team to inspire you!
25 OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS COOKIES
Love it? Pin it to your CHRISTMAS board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Real Housemoms TV
- Caramel Macchiato Cookies – A caramel macchiato is my favorite drink to order at Starbucks and these cookies are everything I love about that coffee in dessert form!
- Chocolate Crinkle Peppermint Blossoms – These cookies are so easy to make even the kids can help! The creamy minty kisses are a festive touch you’ll love!
- Chocolate Frosted Christmas Cookies – Chocolate lover’s need a Christmas cookie too, and these ones are the best!
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – Easy to make sure cookies get dipped in chocolate and crushed up candy canes for a Christmas cookie staple!
- Christmas Mint Cookies – Refreshing mint and chocolate are a must make combination for the chilly winter months!
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies – Talk about festive! These cookies are always the first to get eaten on our Christmas cookie plates.
- Christmas Crinkle Cool Whip Cookies – Everyone goes crazy for these fun and festive cookies! My boys ask to help every time I make them.
- Christmas Sugar Cookies – This classic Christmas cookie is a must make for Santa and your cookie gift plates!
- Eggnog Biscotti – Eggnog lovers will swoon for this biscotti. These crisp cookies are fantastic with your morning cookie or a mug of hot chocolate!
- Loaded Christmas Cowboy Cookies – These cookies have everything but the kitchen sink and boy are they good!
- Melt in Your Mouth Shortbread Cookies – Shortbread cookies are a must at my house and this is one of our favorite recipes!
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Shortbread – I love the deep, rich, slightly spicy flavors in these shortbread cookies!
- Molasses Sugar Cookies – This delicious spin on gingersnaps and sugar cookies is one of my family’s all-time favorite cookies!
- Monster Cookie Bars – Who says Christmas cookies have to be minty or red, white, and green? These cookie bars are a hit with everyone…including Santa!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Treats – These poppable treats are great for parties and SO easy to make!
- Oreo Cake Ball Christmas Tree – Oreo truffles are a holiday hit! This fun tree presentation will be the highlight of your Christmas buffet!
- Penguin Cookies – These cookies are so cute I almost don’t want to eat them! Almost.
- Peppermint Candy Cane Cookies – I love these pretty cookies! They’re so festive and taste amazing!
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles – Give a classic treat a winter twist with a pop of peppermint!
- Peppermint Twist Macarons – I adore macarons and these peppermint studded beauties are perfect for Christmas!
- Red Velvet Ooey Gooey Bars – Talk about decadent! These red velvet bars are the cat’s meow and everyone fights over the last one!
- Salted Caramel & Pecan Thumbprint Cookies – Thumbprint cookies are my boy’s favorite to make! This flavor combination is a big winner at my house and I know it will be at your house too!
- Turtle Snickerdoodles – Swoon! I love everything about these cookies! From the snickerdoodle base to the chocolate, caramel, and pecan topping. These little guys are the perfect cookie!
- Vanilla Chai Shortbread Cookies – This cookie is everything comforting and delicious about the holidays. I like them so make I make them year round!
- White Chocolate Dipped Cherry Shortbread Cookies – Chocolate covered cherries were my dad’s favorite for Christmas every year. Now all those yummy flavors are in one fab cookie!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these Christmas cookie recipes
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking Sheet
- Rolling Pin
- Rolling Pin Spacers
- Cookie Cutters
- Non-Stick Work Surface Mat
- Silicone Mat
- Christmas Sprinkles
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!