Get your Fall flavor fix with these 25 Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes! There are so many delicious options you won’t know where to begin!
I love this time of year. We can bust out the sweaters, sip hot chocolate on the patio, and pumpkin all the recipes! Today I’m starting with breakfast! I know a lot of people love their pumpkin spice lattes, I get it, but I’d much rather have a cup of hot tea and a pile of pumpkin pancakes.
These pumpkin recipes have it all. Muffins, waffles, oats, breads, donuts, and more! Their all easy to make and your family is going to love them. Three cheers for pumpkin season!!
25 PUMPKIN BREAKFAST RECIPES
Like these recipes? Pin them to your FALL pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Skip the donut show and treat yourself to homemade pumpkin donuts! There’s an option for every taste!
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts – So much yes! I love the spiced glaze and the donuts are nice and tender!
- Baked Chocolate Frosted Pumpkin Donuts – Put some chocolate on a donut and I’m a happy, happy girl!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes – Great for popping and sharing! The cinnamon sugar adds a touch of sweetness!
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake Donuts – Crumbs topping and a drizzle of icing makes these donuts impossible to say no to!
- Maple Glazed Pumpkin Bites – I love making these for our holiday breakfast spread. Who says Thanksgiving is only about the roasted turkey?!
Delight your taste buds with these pumpkin bread and muffin recipes to start your day!
- Pumpkin Banana Bread – This is next level banana bread friends. One bite and you may never go back!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – A delicious grab-and-go breakfast option for busy mornings!
- Easy Pumpkin Biscuits – Slather these bad boys with some honey butter and you’ll go weak in the knees!
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins – That topping though! These muffins a dangerously delicious!
- Pumpkin Bread – A classic no one can resist. Simple, tasty, and a must make recipe for Fall!
Surprise your family with a pumpkin version of their favorite breakfast recipes!
- Pumpkin Crepes with Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling – Get fancy with your breakfast! I love making these on the weekend to surprise our boys when they wake up!
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal – Skip the stovetop and let your crock pot make this yummy oatmeal! Serve up toppings on the side and let everyone build their own bowl!
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes – Everything right about pumpkin pancakes friends. Make ’em, love ’em!
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole – So easy and always a crowd-pleaser! Top with syrup and maybe even a dollop of whipped cream and cinnamon!
- Healthy Pumpkin Waffles – My husband goes crazy for these waffles! They are a Fall favorite at our house!
These pumpkin pastries will beat any coffee house breakfast bakery item!
- Pumpkin Scones – Tender, flaky, and everything a scone should be. Add the vanilla glaze on top for some sweetness!
- Pumpkin Pie Crescents – So easy my kids can make them with minimal supervision. Let them make YOU breakfast in bed!
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake – You guys, where to begin with this coffee cake?! It’s everything!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid – Think a big danish, but so simple anyone can make it!
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Slather warm cinnamon rolls in icing and I’ll be your best friend!
Change up breakfast with these delicious pumpkin recipes!
- Pumpkin French Toast Roll Ups – My kids love these fun roll ups! Great for mixing things up and making breakfast a finger food fête!
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies – Cookies for breakfast?! You bet ya! These health cookies are great with a cup of coffee or tea in the morning!
- Pumpkin Spice Granola – Add some of this goodness to your yogurt or eat it by the handful!
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats – Set it and forget it! I love a breakfast that’s just waiting for me in the morning!
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl – It took me a while to get into smoothie bowls and no that I am this pumpkin version is calling my name!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE PUMPKIN RECIPES
- Donut Pan
- Muffin Tin
- Baking Sheet
- Large Skillet
- Slow Cooker
- Waffle Iron
- Mason Jars
- Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoon
- Piping Bag
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Leave a Reply