When it comes to Fall, nothing beats pumpkin desserts! Grab a can of the good stuff from the store and let’s get baking!
I love this time of year. The leaves are changing, the weather cools down, and no one judges me for craving all things pumpkin! Today I’m giving you 50 Easy Pumpkin Desserts for Fall that’ll have everyone asking for the recipe. These desserts range from novice (so easy kids can make them) to intermediate but totally approachable.
The hardest part of these recipes is deciding which pumpkin dessert to make first! I love starting with the pumpkin dessert recipes my kids like best. Then I move onto a batch of roasted pumpkin seeds for me and my husband. Not a dessert, but SOOO good for snacking while you bake!
50 EASY PUMPKIN DESSERTS FOR FALL
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
- Classic Pumpkin Roll – There’s nothing like a gorgeous, simple slice of swiss roll cake!
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Great for breakfast, snacking, or after dinner with some coffee!
- Pumpkin Dump Cake – Dump it all in the pan and bake. It’s that easy!
- Pumpkin Butterfinger Cake – If you’ve never had Butterfingers with pumpkin you are missing out friend!!
- Pumpkin Toffee Poke Cake – This cake is dangerously good! My husband always fights for the last slice!
- Double Pumpkin Poke Cake – What’s better than pumpkin? More pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Pie Angel Food Cake – SOOOO easy to make! It starts with a box mix for a semi-homemade recipe anyone can nail!
- Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin Cake – Set and forget dessert with this tasty pumpkin cake!
- Pumpkin Magic Cake – One batter, three delicious layers for pumpkin goodness!
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – Not technically cake, but too good not to share with you!
Pumpkin Cookies & Bars
- Caramel Pumpkin Blondies – Ooey gooey centers filled with caramel, chocolate, and nuts! Perfect for Fall!
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars – Forget regular oatmeal cookies, these bars will have your hoarding the whole batch!
- Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies – A tasty Fall twist on a holiday cookie plate favorite!
- Pumpkin M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies are a fun update to regular chocolate chip pumpkin cookies!
- Pumpkin Spice Bars with Bourbon Butter Glaze – Rich and decadent, these bars are a crowd favorite!
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting – That frosting though! I’ll take two, please!
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies – Give your favorite cookie a pumpkin spice makeover!
- Pumpkin Cookies with Maple Frosting – Tender cookies drizzled with homemade frosting are what dessert dreams are made of!
- Gooey Butter Pumpkin Bars – One bite and you’ll be dreaming about these bars!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – Pumpkin and cinnamon sugar are everything right about Fall desserts!
Pumpkin Pie & Pudding
- Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe – A classic recipe made for your holiday table! I love the pie crust leaf accents!
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies – These whoopie pies are filled with maple cream cheese frosting for a fab Fall bite!
- Pumpkin Silk Pie – Creamy and dreamy, this pie will make you singing pumpkin’s praises!
- Pumpkin Pie Crisp – Everything you love about pumpkin pie made into a simple dessert the whole family will love!
- No Bake Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie – Layers of deliciousness! Add some chai spices for a crazy good, crazy easy Thanksgiving pie!
- Pumpkin Delight Dessert – There’s something amazing about each one of these layers! Put them together for the perfect pumpkin dessert bite!
- Mini Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Trifles – These individual desserts are sure to delight your dinner guests!
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Tart – I love making this tart for Halloween and again for Thanksgiving! It’s a family favorite!
- Pumpkin Pecan Cookie Pie – You know those cookie cakes at the mall? This is a million times better!
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – Serve this bread pudding for dessert or skip the whipped cream and serve it for breakfast!
Pumpkin and Chocolate
- Pumpkin Chocolate Mousse Cake – Those layers though!! This cake makes me weak in the knees!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti – I love dipping these crunchy cookies in my tea!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt – Simple and so tasty! This cake is great as is, or you can drizzle some vanilla glaze over the top too!
- Pumpkin Swirl Brownies – The ultimate chocolate and pumpkin combination! So fudgy and good!
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake – Your family will freak when they realize there’s a layer of pumpkin cheesecake in their chocolate cake!
- Pumpkin Oreos – As if Oreos couldn’t get any better… you can fill them with pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars – Rich brownies topped with pumpkin cheesecake is the best dessert idea ever!
- Chocolate Pumpkin French Silk Pie – Sinfully good, you’ll have dreams about this pie!
- Frosted Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Classic cookies topped with homemade frosting are a favorite at my house this time of year!
- Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Bars – Make your pumpkin bars all fancy with a swirled top and chocolate-hazelnut happiness!
Miscellaneous Pumpkin Desserts Recipes
- Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Chimichangas – Crunchy on the outside creamy and rich on the inside!
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats – Give your family’s favorite treat a pumpkin makeover!
- Pumpkin Pie Truffles – Have some leftover pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving? Make these truffles!
- Turtle Pumpkin Cookie Cups – Chocolate chip pumpkin cups filled with pecans and caramel, yum!
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies – My kids LOVE when I make a batch of these muddy buddies!
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake – Bite-sized goodness with a ginger snap crust!
- Pumpkin Mousse Dip – Grab your favorite cookies and fruit and get dipping! Perfect for parties too!
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip – I could eat this by the spoonful… but I’ll share, I guess.
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream – This ice cream is amazing in a waffle cone!
- Pumpkin Bread Truffles – Make a loaf of pumpkin bread and set some aside for these magical truffles!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE PUMPKIN DESSERTS
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Cookie Scoop
- Muffin Tin
- Baking Sheet
- Pie Plate
- Baking Dish
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of