These Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars are topped with a pumpkin no-bake cheesecake then finished off with whipped topping and mini chocolate chips for an an easy must-have fall dessert!
I look forward to pumpkin spice and everything nice season as soon as it ends the previous year. And I am not kidding. I seriously bake and make pumpkin all year long. This year I made some delicious Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Bars and they were an instant hit. I loved them because they were so easy for me to make.
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BROWNIE BARS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
The only thing that required any effort was baking the brownies and since I used a box mix that was simple. The cheesecake part of these bars is a no-bake recipe. So let the brownies cool and then top them the no-bake pumpkin cheesecake and you will have one amazing fall treat.
These bars would be fantastic to serve for Halloween just top them with a dollop of whipped topping and then one of those cute plastic spider rings. Voila, you have an easy & spooky treat. Fast forward to Thanksgiving, why not bring a twist on the classic pumpkin pie? And share these Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars instead. If you are a huge pumpkin or pumpkin spice fan then these bars can be made now – seriously why wait?
Want more pumpkin dessert recipes?
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
- Pumpkin Mousse Dip
- Pumpkin Chocolate Bundt
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bars recipe
Square Baking Pan: A square baking pan is a must-have for home cooks. This one has nice sharp edges to make sure your dish fits just right.
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
- 1 boxed brownie mix prepared according to package directions
- Bake brownies according to package directions.
- Cool brownies completely.
- Once brownies have cooled, make cheesecake topping.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar, butter, canned pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves until well combined.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip until completely mixed in.
- Spread cheesecake mixture over the cooled brownies. Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Slice and serve. I add a dollop of whipped topping and mini chocolate chips. Festive & delicious.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!