PUMPKIN BEER BREAD is a delicious Fall version of beer bread. It’s so quick and easy to make and makes the perfect snack or side to dinner!
I really love fresh homemade bread. Nothing beats the smell of bread baking in the oven. Then, when you pull it out and spread some butter over the top and it melts into it, YUM!!! Baking homemade bread can be a different story. For me the process seemed so hard. How long do I knead it, what if my yeast isn’t good. It seemed like so many things could go wrong that I stayed away. Last year I started to make my Mamaw’s Rolls and I conquered my fear of the yeast! It wasn’t hard! It is hard to wait the time for them to proof though. There are times I want a fast bread that is so easy to make I can throw it together last minute. That is what this Pumpkin Beer Bread is for me.
Beer bread is so delicious and one of my favorites. For this Fall version the use of pumpkin beer and pumpkin pie spice is so great and makes me so happy. When I made it the other day my husband and I snacked on it while we watch the games on Sunday. It would be amazing with a bowl of soup too! This is absolutely a bread that will be made over and over in my kitchen!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 12 oz pumpkin beer
- 1/2 cup butter melted, divided
- preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- in a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and pumpkin pie spice
- pour in beer and 1/4 cup melted butter and stir until just combined
- pour into greased loaf pan
- pour remaining butter over the top
- bake in the oven for 1 hour
- remove and allow to cool