- 2 chicken breasts boiled and shredded
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 12 oz cream cheese a block and a half
- 1 15.5 oz can of light red kidney beans rinsed
- 1 15 oz can of reduced sodium black beans rinsed
- 1 15.8 oz can of white northern beans rinsed
- 1 10 oz undrained can of mild rotel
- 1 15.25 oz undrained can of sweet corn kernels with sea salt
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Boil raw chicken breasts in water until cooked, about 30-40 minutes
- Shred the chicken
- In a deep saute pan (I used a 5 quart saute pan), mix all ingredients together, including chicken, over medium heat
- Cook until everything is hot and well mixed, about 15-20 minutes
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!