I have something super simple for you this week, that you can customize however you want. Not only is gold really popular right now, but so is “State” items such as jewelry, t-shirts and artwork. So, I thought I would create something that would fill a hole on my mantle and add a little pop of sparkle. Everyone can use a little sparkle in their life, right?
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- Gold Glitter Paper
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Painters Tape
- Print out of your State on 8 1/2 X 11 paper
- Measure 2″ stripes on your canvas and use a straight edge to draw lines.
- Tape off the stripes and paint (I used 3 coats of Black just to make sure there wasn’t any white showing through).
- While paint is drying trace your state onto the glitter paper and cut out.
- Once paint is dry, glue glitter paper to canvas.
- Let glue dry and your Glitter State Art is ready!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!