This No-Bake Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie is an easy dessert recipe that combines classic banana pudding with amazing chocolate flavor!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sir Bananas . The opinions and text are all mine.
Chocolate and bananas just go together. It’s one of my favorite flavor combinations and I’m always looking for new ways to pair them together from peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread to chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream and I have to admit this No-Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie may be one of my best creations yet!
Banana pudding is a classic. We all ate it as kids, and if you’re like me you’ve passed on your love of fresh bananas, pudding, and cookies to your kids. It’s such an easy dessert to make and it’s one that my whole family can agree on. We all LOVE bananas. That’s why when I spotted Sir Bananas Bananamilk on a recent trip to the grocery store I stopped to take a look (Find a store near you HERE). When I saw that there was Sir Bananas Chocolate Bananamilk, well, let’s just say I came home with an extra gallon of milk.
Sir Bananas is made with real milk and real bananas so you can imagine it’s pretty much amazing. None of that fake banana flavoring. It even has seven grams of protein per serving. As soon as I saw that chocolate bananamilk I knew I had to give chocolate banana pudding pie a try and let me tell you, I was not disappointed!
To keep things simple I made a no bake version of one of my favorite recipes. It’s super easy all you need are a couple of boxes of chocolate pudding mix, 4 cups of Sir Bananas Chocolate Bananamilk, 4 bananas, 4 chocolate graham crackers and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. You mix the crushed up graham crackers and melted butter together to make your no bake crust and you press them into the bottom of 4 small cups. Then you make the chocolate pudding using the Sir Bananas Chocolate Bananamilk and you layer it on top of the crust alternating between pudding and fresh bananas. You finish them off with a little whipped cream and you have a chocolate banana dessert that has everyone asking for seconds. No-Bake Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie is super simple to make and ready in seriously just a few minutes!!!
I’ve tried the recipe with vanilla pudding and chocolate pudding and both are amazing. I love how much banana flavor the Sir Bananas Bananamilk and Chocolate Bananamilk adds to the pudding and I also love that it is real banana flavors not something artificial. Even better the kids are loving the Sir Bananas Bananamilk all by itself. I discovered Sir Bananas Monkey Mates, the single-serve option, on my next grocery trip and the kids have been drinking them with PB&J sandwiches all week long!
- 2 3.4 oz. boxes Chocolate Pudding
- 4 c. Sir Bananas Chocolate Bananamilk cold
- 4 Bananas sliced
- 4 Chocolate graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp. Butter melted
- Whipped cream for topping
- In a large bowl combine the pudding mix and the Sir Bananas Chocolate Bananamilk and whisk until smooth.
- In a small bowl crush the chcoolate graham crackers into a fine crumble and add the melted butter. Work the ingredients together until the graham cracker crumbs are moist.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture between 4 cups and press it into the bottom to make a crust.
- Using half of the pudding add a layer of chocolate banana pudding to each cup.
- Top the pudding layer with half of the banana slices.
- Layer the remaining pudding on top of the bananas.
- Add a last layer of banana slices.
- Top with whipped cream