Get the charcoal started and light the propane! We have 50 of the Best Grilling Recipes to make your next cookout the best on the block!
When it comes to summer our grill is always in use. I love it for weeknight dinners and cookout with friends on the weekend. It doesn’t matter if you prefer propane or charcoal, these 50 grill recipes will make you a grill master! We have recipes for every course on the menu, so fire up your grill and dive in!
50 OF THE BEST GRILLING RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your GRILLING board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Some of the tastiest grilled recipes I’ve ever eaten have been appetizers. Are you ready to find out why?
- Grilled Peach Bruschetta – Beautiful fresh peaches are the star of the show in this tasty recipe!
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers – I bet you can’t eat just one. YUM!!
- BBQ Little Smokies with Bacon – A crowd favorite that’s easy to make!
- Grilled Baked Brie – Who says you can’t get fancy when grilling?! So gooey and melty!
- Grilled Cajun Chicken Wings – A little spicy and a lot of deliciousness!
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms – Gourmet grilling! Make ahead of time and cook when ready!
Grill your dinner AND your sides! These side dish recipes are great on the grill or as vegetarian options!
- Easy Grilled Asparagus – Simple, delicious, and great with any meal!
- Grilled Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Steaks – I could eat this as a meal in themselves!
- Grilled Veggie Kabobs – I love all the colors! Grilled veggies are my fave!
- Grilled Potato Salad – Add a new level of flavor to your classic potato salad recipe!
- Grilled Eggplant Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette – One of my favorite ways to eat eggplant!
- Grilled Parmesan Garlic Bread – This recipe will give that baked stuff a run for its money!
- (Skinny) Mexican Grilled Corn – Grilled corn is a staple at our cookouts!
Get your carnivore on with these grilled beef and pork recipes! There are so many options to choose from!
- Smoked Sausage and Potatoes Foil Packet Meal – So easy to make and great for sharing!
- Beef Satay Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce – Mix things up with these yummy skewers and sauce!
- Grilled BBQ Pork Roast – You DO NOT want to miss this recipe, friends! It’s one of my most requested summertime dishes.
- Chipotle Dry Rub Ribs – I love the spicy, smoky flavor of these ribs!
- Grilled Carne Asada – Melt-in-your-mouth good! You’re going to want to make this all the time!
- Grilled BBQ Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza – A great way to use leftover pulled pork and fresh summer peaches!
- Surf and Turk Kabobs – Fancy dinner made grill friendly! These fly off the plate!
- Italian Sausage and Pepper Foil Packet – Easy to make and practically no cleanup!
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Avocado-Peach Salsa – Marinated pork and bright salsa are the perfect pair!
These grilled chicken recipes are crazy easy to make and add serious flavor to your basic chicken breast!
- Spicy Pineapple Chicken Kabobs – I have to make a double batch whenever I cook these. Everyone devours ’em!
- Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken – Great all by itself or put it in your tacos, burritos, and salads!
- Chicken Fajita Foil Packet Meal – Fajitas have never been so easy to make!
- Grilled Caprese Chicken – Fresh, delicious, and everything I love about Italian inspired food!
- Sticky Honey Buffalo Chicken Fajita Kebabs – I love the play of sweet and spicy together in this recipe!
- Huli Huli Chicken – This recipe is like taking a trip back to the islands!
- Grilled Honey Lime Chicken – Sweet and tangy, this may be my perfect grilled chicken!
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Sandwich – Pesto and roasted red peppers are best friends!
- Thai Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay – Take a culinary trip overseas! My family loves this recipe!
Seafood on the grill is always a good idea. I have a special place in my heart for grilled shrimp recipes and a great grilled salmon recipe!
- Souvlaki Salmon Skewers – Dip in yogurt feta sauce for a cookout win!
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Tacos – These poco tacos are great for a fun dinner or a party appetizer!
- Grilled Lobster Tails – Treat yourself! These lobster tails are amazing!
- Hawaiian Grilled Salmon – Honey Bourbon Marinade with pineapple salsa? Yes, please!
- Grilled Orange-Rosemary Salmon – I love the bright citrus pop in this salmon recipe!
- Grilled Clams with Chorizo – This recipe reminds me of getting tapas with friends!
Grilled burgers and hot dogs are a must make during summer or when you’re tailgating. These recipes are sure to take things up a notch!
- Tijuana Burger – It’s like have a tostada that’s a burger. Love it!
- Jalapeno Popper Hot Dogs – Cream cheese and jalapenos on a hot dog is amazing! Trust me!
- Spicy Guacamole Bacon Dogs – I could put bacon and guacamole on everything!
- Hawaiian BBQ Bacon Burgers – Tangy BBQ sauce and a pop of pineapple are great on a hot day!
- Spicy BBQ Tex Mex Chicken Burgers – You’re going to want to make this burger all the time!
- Asian Slaw Dogs – The fresh slaw on this hot dog is everything!
- Philly Cheesesteak Hot Dog – You had me at grilled peppers and onions with melty cheese!
- Fajita Burgers – A definite upgrade from your regular old fajita!
Get adventurous and make dessert on the grill too! These dishes are easy to make and have fantastic flavor!
- Grilled Peaches – Brushed with a brown sugar honey sauce, I love them served with vanilla ice cream and raspberries!
- Grilled Blueberry Dessert Pizza – It’s like blueberry no-bake cheesecake on pizza dough. Ah-mazing!
- Campfire Apple Crisp Foil Packets – Great for camping sure, but also your next cookout! Prep ahead of time and cook later!
- Grilled Angel Food Cake – Who knew angel food cake could get better?! Add some rhubarb sauce and you’re in business!
- Grilled Pineapple – Naturally sweet and perfectly caramelized on the grill! Add rum glaze and ice cream and you’ll be weak in the knees!
Our favorite tools to make these grilling recipes
- Tabletop Grill
- Wood Skewers
- Metal Skewers
- Baking Sheet
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Gallon Ziploc Bags
- Cedar Plank
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of