Summer desserts don’t get better than Grilled Peaches basted with cinnamon, brown sugar & butter. Serve them with vanilla ice cream and raspberries for the ultimate dessert recipe!
Finish off your grilled summer meals with dessert on the grill too! Grilled Peaches are the perfect end to a hot summer day. Basted with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon these peaches will melt in your mouth. Grilled desserts are so great for summer, especially when you already have the grill going for dinner. My perfect summer meal – our favorite pork chop recipes, grilled asparagus, homemade lemonade, and grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream, raspberries & mint. You can’t go wrong!
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
As I moved through the produce section of my grocery store, the sweet, intoxicating scent of fresh peaches hit my nose before I even saw the display. My fate was sealed, we would b having peaches in some capacity today. I love peaches. I also then start singing the song Peaches by the Presidents of the United States when I see them. I’m a weirdo, what can I say?
While I am a happy camper just eating my peaches raw, there are so many other ways to enjoy them, like Grilled Peaches! Yippee!
Grilled desserts are all the rage, and why in the world would you heat up the kitchen for dessert when you made everything on the grill?
Grilled Desserts to try this summer
- Rum-Soaked Grilled Pineapple
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Skewers
- S’mores Cones
- Grilled Blueberry Dessert Pizza
- Blooming Grilled Apples
To make stunning grilled peaches, they need a nice initial char but are then moved to indirect heat. You can even shut off the grill, keeping them warm and ready for serving for up to 30 minutes. This means you can make your delicious grilled meal and then throw on the peaches while you eat. They will be soft and caramelized peaches just about the time supper is done. Basted with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon, you just can’t go wrong.
How to Grill Peaches
- Brush peach halves with oil, grill for a couple minutes.
- Flip the peaches over and move to indirect heat.
- Baste with brown sugar and cinnamon glaze.
- Cook for about 5 mins. Serve Immediately or keep warm until ready to serve.
The only thing that makes this Grilled Peaches recipe better is… (drum roll, please) vanilla ice cream! Icy vanilla ice cream is the perfect accompaniment for warm, gooey peaches. Add fresh mint and luscious raspberries for a flavorful and stunning dessert.
Grilled peaches are perfect for a cozy family dinner at home, but also for a BBQ or party. Just load them onto the grill and transfer them to a large serving dish with ice cream on the side, allowing folks to make their own grilled peach creation.
Amazing summer peach recipes you’ll love!
- Sparkling White Peach Sangria
- No Bake Peach Chiffon Pie
- Peach Riesling Glazed Meatballs
- Fresh Peach Ice Cream
- Grilled Peach Bruschetta
- Peach Cobbler Recipe
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this Grilled Peaches recipe
Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for any cook. This set is the best one I’ve owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs.
Cutting Board: A good-sized cutting board is a must for home cooks. This board is thick & sturdy and makes recipe prep a breeze.
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls are perfect for mixing and serving. I love the varied sizes so I always have to right size bowl for all my mixing needs.
Basting Brush: I use this brush for everything from grilling to desserts. The silicone brush and metal handle make it perfect for any temperature and no bristles flake off into your food!
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt. Set aside.
- Prepare the grill by heating to medium heat.
- Baste cut side of peaches with canola oil.
- Place peaches, cut side down, on the grill for 2-3 minutes. Baste uncut side and flip, transferring to indirect heat.
- Baste or spoon butter mixture to cut side of peaches. Allow to cook for an additional 5 minutes on indirect heat.
- At this point, you can serve immediately or turn off and shut the grill to keep peaches warm for up to 30 minutes, or until you are done eating dinner and ready for dessert.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, raspberries and fresh mint leaves.