You’ve got the grill ready to go, and a crowd of hungry party-goers starting at you! Give them something to munch on and quench their thirst with these 25 Fourth of July Apps & Drinks!
America’s birthday is next week and we can’t wait to start celebrating! We almost always make burgers and hot dogs with a few go-to summer bbq sides, but the drinks and appetizers we change up each year. Today, we’re sharing our favorite 25 Fourth of July Apps & Drinks to get your party started. Pair these easy to make party bites with fun hemed cocktails and drinks for a 4th of July you won’t forget!
25 FOURTH OF JULY APPS & DRINKS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your 4th OF JULY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These Fourth of July cocktails are perfect for your grill out! Some are festive, but they’re all downright tasty!
- 4th of July Citrus Splash – Love the combination of pop rocks and this sweet cocktail!
- Frozen Mango Lime Teagarita – A great way to beat the summer heat!
- Red, White & Blue Berry Margaritas – Festive and tasty!
- Beergarita – Refreshingly light and great for making in big batches!
- Red Wine & Blue Summer Spritzer – Perfect for parties!
We couldn’t let the grown-ups have all the fun. These N/A Fourth of July drinks are perfect for the kids!
- Pineapple Spritzers – Tropical, fruity & fizzy! Perfect for summer!
- Ginger Peach Iced Tea – A jazzed up version of the summer staple!
- Red, White & Blue Layered Drink – So many colors and so tasty!
- Skinny Watermelon Limeade – Love this flavor combination!
- Captain America Kids Drink – The kids go crazy for this fun drink!
Grab your chips and dive into these killer Fourth of July dip recipes!
- Cheesy Roasted Corn & Black Bean Dip – So crave-able!
- Caramelized Onion Dip – One my of my most requested party dips!
- 40 Clove Garlic Chicken Dip – Garlic lovers will swoon for this dip!
- Blueberry, Strawberry & Jicama Salsa – Fresh and festive! Perfect for the 4th of July!
- Loaded Ranch Dip – You had me at bacon, cheese, and ranch!
Make some more room on your plate, you do not want to miss these Fourth of July bites!
- Cheesy Pesto Stuffed Tomatoes – So poppable and fun to eat!
- Star Spangled Fruit Salad – Everyone loves this fun fruit salad!
- Strawberry Tomato Bruschetta – Grab that gorgeous summer produce and go to town!
- Artichoke Salsa – Get some chips and dive in!
- Bacon & Roasted Garlic Deviled Eggs – Love the rich flavor of these eggs and salty pops of bacon!
I love when appetizers are good enough to become the main course, and these Fourth of July meaty bites are just what I need!
- Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels – Love the kick of these pinwheels!
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp & Pineapple Kabobs – These go fast! Make a double batch!
- Grilled Pesto Chicken & Tomato Kebobs – Pesto and chicken are best friends!
- Roast Beef & Horseradish Cream Cheese Snack Crackers – I could eat a plateful of these!
- Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad – A great make ahead dish for a crowd!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE 4TH OF JULY RECIPES
- Mixing Bowls
- Star Cookie Cutter
- Serving Platter
- Serving Bowl
- Trifle Bowl
- Deviled Egg Tray
- Collins Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collections of