Artichoke Salsa is really fresh, healthy, colorful, delicious, and full of awesome flavor! I am trying to monitor my carb intake, so I ate it over some seasoned chicken tenders and it was amazing! It would be a yummy appetizer with pita chips or chips, and I know I will try that at a party, but since Artichoke Salsa was so incredibly tasty with chicken, I could easily eat this meal or healthy snacks recipes on a weekly basis. I saw the idea for Artichoke Salsa at Cooking During Stolen Moments, but added some more ingredients to my liking!
- 6.5 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped, but reserve 2 T. marinade
- 1/2 c. black olives sliced
- 1/2 c. grape tomatoes sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 T. fresh basil finely chopped
- 1-2 T. capers I used 2
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!