Memorial Day is almost here, and we’ve rounded up 50 Memorial Day Recipes that are completely awesome and sure to make your backyard cookout planning a breeze!
Memorial Day is a day of remembrance for those who gave their lives for our country. Each year we come together with friends and family remember our loved ones and those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for America. While it can be a somber holiday, it is also a day to celebrate our freedom and the lives of those that served. These 50 Memorial Day Recipes will make putting together your menu super easy and let you prep ahead of time so you can enjoy the day!
50 MEMORIAL DAY RECIPES
Love these recipes? Pin them to your PATRIOTIC pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- Ocean Water – Just as good as the drink from Sonic and the perfect color for a summer day!
- Red White & Blue Daiquiri – Fresh and delicious, but adults only!
- Bomb Pop Jello Shots – So poppable and crazy good!
- Pineapple Rum Punch – Sweet and fun to drink, this is a party-perfect cocktail!
- Fresh Strawberry Lemonade – This homemade drink is a family favorite!
- Summer Punch – Loaded with red, white & blue fruits this drink is a crowd-pleaser!
- Pina Colada Jello Shots – Loaded with tropical flavor and made for sharing!
- Watermelon Layer Drink – Kids go crazy for this fun, colorful drink!
- Strawberry Blackberry Vodka Mojito – Refreshing and loaded with berry flavor!
- Summer Berry Sangria – Loaded with fresh summer berries, this sangria is a must make!
- Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels – Everyone’s favorite dip in an easy to eat bite!
- How to Make Deviled Eggs – This classic summertime appetizer is perfect for backyard cookouts!
- Creamy Jalapeno Corn Dip – Perfectly spicy and oh so good! Pass the chips!!
- Summer Fruit Salsa – Sweet and spicy, this salsa is addicting!
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels – These pinwheels disappear as soon as you serve them!
- The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip – Loaded with flavor and sure to satisfy!
- Artichoke Salsa – Everyone wants the recipe for this easy salsa!
- Patriotic Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Festive and sweet, a favorite with the kids!
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs – The best deviled eggs I’ve ever had and my most requested recipe to bring to parties!
- Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip – Grab the potato chips and dive in. This dip is addicting!
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad – A classic summer side made tropical!
- How to Grill Corn on the Cob – Forget the stovetop, grill your corn instead!
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad – Potato salad topped with cheese, bacon, and green onions is the best!
- Best Ever Broccoli Salad – Everyone likes eating their veggies when you serve up this salad!
- Fresh Vegetable Salad – Colorful and tangy with a kick of heat you’ll love!
- Quickles – Crunch with a tangy finish, perfect alongside BBQ!
- Homemade Baked Beans – A must make for any cookout!
- Chick-fil-A Cole Slaw – Creamy and delicious!
- Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad – Fruit salad has never tasted so good!
- Creamy Bacon Pea Salad – Make a double batch! This salad goes fast!!
- Honey Mustard Chicken Kabobs – Easy cookout food that’ll have everyone asking for seconds!
- Shrimp Boil Foil Packs – A coastal favorite made easy for the grill!
- The ULTIMATE Burger – Sweet potatoes and avocado are just the start!
- Kentucky Hot Brown Burger – Tomato and bacon & the best sauce ever!
- Bourbon Brown Sugar Ribs – Sweet and savory with a hint of bourbon…SO good!
- Mango Chipotle BBQ Sauce – Kick things up a few notches with this easy to make sauce!
- Grill Hawaiian Beef Kabobs – Loaded with flavor and sure to please the carnivores!
- Queso Burgers – Spicy cheese sauce and burgers are best friends!
- Spicy Mustard Brats with Sauerkraut – Forget regular old hot dogs and treat yourself to these brats!
- Grilled California Avocado Chicken – Who says grilled chicken has to be boring? Not me!!
- Red White and Blue Cheesecake Poke Cake – So colorful and so easy to make! My kids love helping decorate!
- Lattice Top Apple Pie – A classic dessert that’s a must make for summer!
- Peanut Butter Pie – Creamy with a hint of chocolate!
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad – Layers of goodness that’ll keep you coming back for more!
- Pretzel Toffee Marshmallow Treats – Sweet and salty is my favorite dessert combination!
- No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Pie – A favorite summer drink becomes the best no bake dessert!
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs – Kids go crazy for these kabobs!
- Mom’s Hello Dollies – Family recipes are the best!!
- Root Beer Float Pie – Crazy good and perfect for backyard BBQs!
- Patriotic Funfetti Cupcakes – Better than any store-bought mix!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE Memorial Day RECIPES
- Mixing Bowls
- Table Top Grill
- Weber Grill
- Rocks Glasses
- Glass Serving Bowl
- Wood Salad Bowl
- Baking Dish
- Pie Plate
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!