Sweet and creamy No Bake Peach Chiffon Pie is a lighter-than-air dessert that is so easy to make and perfect for every summer get-together!
Stay cool all summer by keeping the oven off and making this light and refreshing No Bake Peach Chiffon Pie! Whipping up the peach, cool whip, and jello filling is so simple, and spooning it into a prepared graham cracker crust means that the hard part is waiting for it to set before letting everyone indulge in this fantastic treat!
No one likes to admit it but sometimes it’s just too hot in the summer to enjoy chocolate so thankfully there are so many deliciously light fruit-filled desserts to love, like No Bake Peach Chiffon Pie! The creamy filling, loaded with pops of sweet peaches is precisely what we need to celebrate all of those warm days with family and friends. I especially love being able to whip this pie up in minutes and letting it set overnight so that it’s perfectly chilled for everyone at the backyard BBQ or get-together the next day.
Fall in love with other fruit-tastic pies that are also no-bake confections, and perfect for summer, like Creamsicle Chiffon Pie or sweet-tart Lime Jello Pie.
Other Recipes to Serve with No-Bake Peach Chiffon Pie
- Nothing cools you down and keeps you ready to enjoy a warm day quite like a tall glass of Peach Iced Tea– it’s not too sweet and is totally heat-quenching!
- Mix a deliciously bubbly Sparkling White Peach Sangria for yourself or for a group- it’s perfect for a summer evening of backyard games and fun.
Peaches: For this pie you will need fresh diced peaches for the filling and a few whole peach slices to garnish.
Jello: Be sure to have a packet of peach jello on hand to make this pie.
Yogurt: You will need peach yogurt for this filling so feel free to use the brand you prefer- this can also be low or non-fat or even sugar-free, all types will work well.
Whipped Topping: Bring a sweet fluffiness to your pie by adding a tub of whipped cream- the canned whipped cream will not work for this recipe and can not be substituted here.
Pie Crust: Pick up a pre-made Graham cracker crust for this pie or if you have a favorite homemade recipe, you can use that.
How to Make No-Bake peach Chiffon Pie
STEP ONE: In a large bowl, mix the jello and the water together and microwave for one minute.
STEP TWO: Whisk the yogurt and whipped topping into the jello mix and once combined, fold in the chopped peaches.
STEP TWO: Pour the pie filling into the pie crust and cover. Refrigerate the pie for at least an hour before serving but it is best when chilled overnight.
STEP THREE: Garnish the pie with fresh peach slices and serve.
Tips for Success
- If you don’t have fresh peaches or they’re not in season yet then using canned peaches is a great substitute. You can even use other fresh, canned, or even frozen fruits can be used, such as strawberries, mixed berries, or pineapple.
- Sugar-free jello and cool whip can be used in this recipe for those looking for a low-sugar or diabetic option.
- Keep the pie tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Do I need to peel the peaches before making a peach pie?
Peach peels have a wonderful tartness that is a great contrast to the sweet fruit and are thin enough that they can be left on for pie and other recipes. To peel or not to peel is completely up to the baker, as some find the tartness too tart or they simply don’t care for the added texture, while others love retaining the peels for those same reasons. If you choose to keep the peels on, be sure to rub the fine peach hairs off of the peaches using a towel until the peaches are nice and smooth.
What is a chiffon pie filling made of?
The two main ingredients that are typically in chiffon pie fillings are egg whites and gelatin. Traditionally, egg whites give the chiffon its light, fluffy body, and the gelatin provides the structure that holds everything together. The egg whites are folded into a custard or other type of filling, usually fruit, for a lighter-than-air texture. While the recipe above does not have egg whites, the whipped topping in the recipe is fluffy and provides a very similar texture and, as the name implies, helps create a pie that’s as soft as chiffon fabric!
More fruit-filled no-bake treats to last all summer long!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
- Lemon Trifle
- Fresh Peach No-Bake Cheesecake
- Lemon Raspberry No-Bake Pie
- No Bake Berry Ice Box Cake
- Whisk together the water and jello in a mixing bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Whisk again until the jello has dissolved.
- Add the yogurt and Cool Whip to the jello and whisk to combine. Then stir in the diced peaches.
- Pour the pie filling into the graham cracker crust. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Top with peach slices before cutting into 8 slices and serving. Store any leftovers covered in the fridge.