A light and flavorful Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff is the perfect side or dessert for any BBQ or potluck and is a great no-bake summer dish!
Keep everyone cool, including your house, in the summer with a refreshingly sweet, no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff ready in 20 minutes! Quickly mix whipped cream, vanilla yogurt, cheesecake mix, and strawberries for a dish everyone will devour at the potluck.
Fluff n’ Fun
Backyard BBQs and get-togethers with friends and family are just fun, and I’ve learned that bringing something delicious to add to the fun makes it even better. Low-stress, high “yum” foods are my go-to, and you can’t get any better than a fruity fluff! The light cheesecake flavor and fresh strawberries of this super easy dish make it the perfect side or dessert to all of the heavy food at most potlucks, and sometimes my kids let me help make it, which is even more fun!
Dessert dips are also a huge hit at potlucks, and Cranberry Orange Dessert Dip and Cherry Cheesecake Dip are easy-to-make dishes that disappear so fast!
Other Recipes to Serve with Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
- Strawberries & Cream Poke Cake is a tasty and easy-to-make dessert that is a great addition to any BBQ.
- Spread the love and make a super easy, decadent Strawberry Fudge for everyone to enjoy!
Whipped cream: For this fluff, you will need a tub of whipped cream or make your own homemade whipped cream.
Yogurt: Vanilla yogurt is needed for this fluff, so pick up your favorite brand.
Pudding mix: This fluff requires a packet of cheesecake-flavored instant pudding mix.
Strawberries: Fresh strawberries are the star of this dish and need to be cut and quartered.
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
STEP ONE: Fold the whipped cream and vanilla yogurt together in a large bowl.
STEP TWO: Add the cheesecake instant pudding to the bowl and mix well. Refrigerate the fluff for 15 minutes to let the pudding fully mix into the fluff.
STEP THREE: Remove the fluff from the fridge and mix again. Fold in the chopped strawberries just before you are ready to serve.
Tips for Success
- Learning how to make your own Homemade Cool Whip is fun and valuable, especially if you fall in love with making (eating) fluff and end up making a lot!
- Letting the fluff rest in the fridge after adding the pudding mix will ensure that the cheesecake flavors develop, so even if you’re short on time, try not to skip this step.
- Waiting to add the strawberries until the last minute will keep the berries crisp in the fluff. If you have leftovers, the strawberries will be softer but still delicious, so store the fluff covered in the fridge for up to three days.
Can I add other things to this fluff?
The beauty of a fluff salad is that you can add many of your favorite sweet treats and dessert items to it, and the fluff always comes out great!
If you are looking for more texture, you may want to add nuts. A sprinkling of crushed pecans, almonds, or walnuts would bring a nice crunch to the fluff, and they each work well with strawberries.
Another idea would be to add something everyone loves- mini marshmallows! Pick up the colored mini marshmallows for even more fun.
I don’t think anyone would object to mini or regular-sized chocolate chips, but you can decide what goodies you and your family might want in a fluff and have fun with it!
Can I use different kinds of fruit?
Yes, different fruits and a mix of fruits work well in fluffs. Pineapples, strawberries, cherries, and blueberries are all popular fruits to add to fluffs, and you can mix those as well. Cranberries are a great seasonal fruit to use, bringing a lovely sweet-tart flavor to the fluff. In the summer, peaches, as are mandarin oranges, are a popular fruit to add. Feel free to use the fruit, or combination of fruits, that you and the family love for a great fluff!
Discover more delicious ways to make your favorite fluff!
- Cranberry Fluff
- Pineapple Upside Down Fluff
- Cranberry Fluff Cheesecake Bites
- Blueberry Fluff
- Oreo Fluff
*This post was originally posted on 07/20/2016.
- Fold the Cool Whip and vanilla yogurt together in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the pudding mix into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place the fluff into the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
- Mix the fluff again to make sure the pudding is totally dissolved. Stir in the strawberries just before serving.