Wow everyone you love with this creamy and incredibly easy-to-make Strawberry Fudge. It’s the perfect sweet treat for every occasion!
Strawberry Fudge is a light tasting and decadent fudge that only requires five ingredients and ten minutes of mixing! Pick up white chocolate chips, strawberry sauce, vanilla frosting, sweetened condensed milk and coconut oil to make a treat that’s hard to stop eating!
Twice the Fun
Light, sweet fruit and creamy, comforting chocolate, is there anything better? I may have to plan a little when making Strawberry Fudge- it does need time to firm up, but since it only takes me a few minutes to mix up and then stick in the fridge, Strawberry Fudge is a great way to treat everyone. I also love that I don’t need any complicated ingredients, tools, or thermometers. I can just stir up a few of our favorite things in one easy dessert!
If you love all things strawberry, plus super easy desserts, then Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff is perfect for dipping more sweets, and Strawberries & Cream Poke Cake will feed all your favorite people!
Other Recipes to Serve with Strawberry Fudge
- Indulge more strawberries and chocolate for a special occasion with a beautiful and delicious Strawberry Chocolate Tart.
- While waiting for the fudge to set, why not whip up a Fresh Strawberry Margarita for yourself- you’ve earned it!
Strawberry syrup: The strawberry flavor in this recipe comes from the strawberry sauce, so be sure to pick that up.
Frosting: You will need whipped vanilla frosting for this fudge; any brand will work as long as it’s whipped.
Pantry items: You will also need sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and a little coconut oil.
Optional: If you would like to top your fudge with sprinkles, then be sure to pick up your favorite colors and shapes!
How to Make Strawberry Fudge
STEP ONE: Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or foil. In a saucepan, add the chocolate chips, strawberry sauce, sweetened condensed milk, frosting and coconut oil. Mix on low heat until everything is melted, stirring constantly.
STEP TWO: Pour the mix into the 8×8 pan and, if you’d like, add a few drops of strawberry syrup over the top of the fudge and blend it with a toothpick to get a heart/wave pattern.
STEP THREE: Refrigerate the fudge for at least four hours, or overnight, until set. Slice into bars and enjoy!
Tips for Success
- When mixing the ingredients on the stovetop, be sure to stir constantly, so the chocolate doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot and burn.
- Lining the 8×8 pan with parchment paper or foil will make removing the fudge a cinch, not to mention cutting the bars!
- When adding the additional strawberry syrup or sprinkles on top, be sure to do that right after you pour the fudge into the pan, as the fudge will start to firm up pretty fast.
Can I use evaporated milk instead of sweetened condensed milk in this recipe?
There are many recipes where you can swap one for the other, but in this fudge recipe, you can only use sweetened condensed milk. Evaporated milk is milk that has had its water content reduced, so it is thicker than regular milk, but it has no added sweetness. The sweetened condensed milk is also made with reduced water but has a lot of added sweetness, which you need for this recipe. Fudge recipes that call for evaporated milk also cook at high temperatures, which you need a thermometer for. You are avoiding that piece by using sweetened condensed milk and still achieving a great fudge!
What else can I add to this fudge?
Chocolate and strawberries are friends with so many other ingredients it may be hard to choose which one to start with! Dried or chopped fresh strawberries would be a great addition to mix in or sprinkle on top, along with nuts such as pecans, walnuts or cashews. Chocolate chips, either dark, white, or milk chocolate, could be sprinkled on top. Go wild with the sprinkles and add a seasonal touch, like hearts for Valentine’s Day.
More fudge for every craving
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- Easy Red Velvet Fudge
- Salted Pretzel & Caramel Fudge
- Peppermint Crunch Fudge
- Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge
- Line an 8-inch x 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Add the white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, frosting, strawberry sauce, and oil to a medium saucepan. Melt everything together over low heat, constantly stirring to prevent burning.
- Once the fudge mixture is smooth, pour it into the prepared pan. If desired, add sprinkles on top or place dots of strawberry sauce in a 4×4 grid pattern and cut a knife through each dot to create a heart.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours until set. Cut in 16 squares and enjoy.