Blueberry Fluff is a great make ahead dessert that’s light and sweet! It’s perfect for everything from brunch to picnics!
Hi kids. Today I’m totally going to bribe you into hanging out with me today using the easiest dessert ever! Ready? Good. This fluff with a light and (yes) fluffy dessert you can whip up in a snap. The best part is, you can adopt this basic recipe with any fruit and nut combinations you like! I’m super partial to blueberry with almonds, and if you’re feeling a little frisky, you could even add some lemon zest to your whipped cream for a bright citrus pop!
Ready to see how easy it is to make. Use your mixer to beat o bahgeesus out of some heavy cream until you get whipped cream. Puree some blueberries and sugar in your food processor. Fold them together with almonds and marshmallows. That’s it! And it’s total summer dessert heaven! The marshmallows will soak up the moisture as this fluff sits and they soften. So you can make this fluff ahead of time, but I’d say two hours tops! Or you’ll loose the texture and maximum flavor combination. Happy picnicking!
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces (about 1 cup) fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup slide almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, if desired
- Add heavy cream and vanilla to a large bowl. Beat on high speed until medium peaks form, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup blueberries and sugar to a food processor, and puree until smooth. Pour 1/2 cup of the puree on top of the whipped cream you just made. Fold in the puree until well combined.
- Add marshmallows, almonds, and whole blueberries to the whipped cream mixture and fold every thing together until all the add-ins are evenly distributed.
- Portion into dessert dishes and serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, you might also like my…