Bring your family running to the table with these 25 Chicken Recipes! From appetizers to dinner, you’ll find a delicious way to enjoy your favorite meat!
When it comes to chicken recipes, it’s easy to get burnt out or feel like you’re making the same thing over and over. Well no more! These easy chicken recipes are here to break your meal routine and let you love chicken again! In this round up you’ll find everything from appetizers and salads to dinners and slow cooker meals. And it doesn’t matter if you prefer chicken breast recipes or chicken thigh recipes or even wings! We have a dish for everyone that’ll have ’em running to the dinner table!
25 CHICKEN RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your RECIPES board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Easy chicken appetizers are a great way to fill up your party guests without a lot of effort. These are my favorite recipes!
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders – What’s not to love about crispy chicken smothered in sauce and melty cheese? These are my most requested party dish when I’m going to a friend’s house and with good reason!
- Mexican Chicken Empanadas – Spice things up with these crazy good empanadas. Serve them as an appetizer or pack a few for lunch. They’re surprisingly easy to make too!
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Forget heading to a restaurant! Bring home your favorite appetizer with this delicious recipe!
- Easy Chicken Queso Dip – There’s nothing better than a big bowl of cheesy dip, except if there are chicken and Mexican spices involved! I can never get enough of this dip!
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Cups – A fancy way to enjoy your favorite chicken wing flavors without the mess! These cups are always a hit at our parties and can be prepped ahead of time!
I love soup & salad for an easy lunch option or light dinner idea. Mix and match to your heart’s content!
- Chicken Noodle Soup – This classic comfort food is a recipe every home cook should have in their back pocket. It’s like a hug in a bowl.
- Creamy Wild Rice & Chicken Soup – I love this soup so much! It’s my go-to recipe on cold days and it’s ready in about 30 minutes.
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad – Salad doesn’t get much better than this. Crispy bacon, chicken, tomatoes, and homemade dressing is a beautiful marriage of flavors.
- Chicken Caesar Salad – Lighten up this restaurant favorite! Homemade Caesar dressing is the perfect compliment to grilled chicken, romaine, and parmesan!
- Berry Avocado Grilled Chicken Salad – Never had berries on a salad? You are missing out my friend! This salad is my favorite during the warm summer months!
Pastas are always a hit at my house and I know these chicken recipes will be at your house too! Pick one or try ’em all!
- One Pan Chicken Stroganoff – Easy dinners are the best and it’s even better when there’s only one pan involved! Get this stroganoff on the table and watch it disappear.
- Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups – A fun twist on my kids’ favorite pasta dish! These easy to make roll ups are completely delicious and you can make a double batch and freeze half.
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe – This is my husband’s favorite recipe. A rich sauce with crispy chicken and melty cheese are always a hit with him.
- Creamy Chicken Bacon Ziti – You’re only 20 minutes away from a delicious dinner! Perfect for busy weeknights.
- Cajun Chicken Pasta in Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Sauce – Can we talk about how much flavor is in this pasta? The sauce is insanely good and I love all the color from the veggies!
Crockpot chicken recipes are a lifesaver during the week. Just set and forget your ingredients and come home to a delicious meal for the whole family!
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Dinner – My boys are generally meat and potato eaters, but who says it has to be beef? This chicken dinner is a tasty meal that gets them eating their veggies!
- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice – If you have one slow cooker recipe for the rest of your life, this is it. So tasty and my family asks for it again and again!
- Crock Pot Chicken Wings – Forget the oven or fryer and let your crock pot do the work! It’ll even keep them warm during the game!!
- Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Tater Tot Bake – One of the most popular recipes on Real Housemoms and with good reason! One bite and you’ll know why.
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup – This might just be the easiest soup you’ll ever make…and your house is going to smell amazing!!
Chicken is my go to protein for dinner most nights and with so many prepartion options it’s no surprise why!
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken – No one can resist this cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped chicken! Brush on some bbq sauce and serve with mashed potatoes and corn and you’re in business!
- Brown Sugar Pineapple Chicken – My favorite grilling recipe! I love the sweet glaze on this chicken and the pineapple is insanely good. Serve with rice or on a burger bun with lettuce!
- Honey Butter Chicken – This 15 minute dinner is epic! all that caramlized chicken makes me drool.
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – Easiest fajitas ever! Chop eveything up, toss in seasoning, and bake until done. Just add tortillas!
- Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole – Comfort food all the way! This recipe remind of of Sunday supper at my grandma’s house.
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CHICKEN RECIPES
- Slow Cooker
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Baking Dish
- Baking Sheet
- Muffin Tin
- Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoon
- Serving Spoon
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of