Getting dinner on the table doesn’t have to be a hassle! These 25 Crock Pot Low Fat Recipes let your slow cooker do the work while helping your family eat better!
My crock pot is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. It lets me set and forget our dinner, and then have a delicious, home-cooked meal waiting for us. I keep clean up easy afterward with these slow cooker liners. Just pull them out of your crock pot and toss ’em! Whether you’re a seasoned vet or a slow cooker newbie, my Best Crock Recipes will get you cooking! They’re all tried and true, family favorites!
25 CROCK POT LOW FAT RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
With a house full of boys, hearty beef slow cooker recipes are always a hit. These dinners are perfect for the “meat and potato” type meal lovers in your life and they’re a breeze to whip up!
- Slow Cooker Guinness Beef Stew – Great for every occasion from St. Patrick’s Day to a comforting dinner!
- Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce – My go-to easy pasta sauce!
- Crock Pot Low Carb Un-Stuffed Cabbage Roll Soup – Turn a family favorite into an easy soup!
- Slow Cooker Beef Pho – Bring a restaurant favorite home!
- Healthier Crock Pot Sloppy Joes – Cooks all day and hits the spot at dinner time!
Chicken is the one meat I pretty much always keep in my kitchen. I prepare it just about every way possible and cooking it up my crock pot is one of my favorite meal options. While Mexican food is one of my go-to’s, I also love to sample cuisines from all over the world, and chicken is the perfect base for these recipes.
- Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken – Loaded with flavor and super easy to make!
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls – I could eat these every night of the week!
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken – Forget take out! Make this chicken instead!
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Buddha Bowl – One bite and you’ll be hooked!
- Easy Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Tikka Masala – Who knew Indian food at home could be so easy?!
I love slow cooked pork. Whether it’s in the oven, in a smoker, or using a crock pot, there’s something SO delicious about tender, juicy pork for dinner. These recipes are some of my favorite, easy, low-fat options!
- Slow Cooker Sausage & Rice Stuffed Peppers – My family asks me to make these all the time!
- Crock Pot Mojo Pork with Cuban-Style Black Beans – I’m completely obsessed with this pork!
- Crock Pot Pineapple Barbecue Sauce Pork Chops – Tangy, sweet, and savory all in one bite!
- Slow Cooker Carnitas Tacos with Apple Salsa – Taco Tuesday just got a whole lot easier!
- Crock Pot Pork Loin with Vegetables – I love this all in one dinner recipe!
During the cooler months, I’m a complete and total soup addict. I love all kinds of soups and these crock pot low fat recipes are some of my favorites to keep things light while having a filling meal!
- Crock Pot Vegetable Soup – Grab your favorite veggies and get cookin’!
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup – If there’s a better soup, I haven’t found it!
- Low Carb Mexican Chicken Chili – Perfect for warming up on a cold day!
- Light Crock Pot Tomato Bisque – Loaded with veggies and oh so tasty!
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup – One of my favorite winter recipes!
When I’m really trying to eat right, I like to make vegetarian recipes in my slow cooker. Sometimes I serve them up as side dishes and other times as a stand-alone meal. However you choose to eat them, these recipes are keepers!
- Slow Cooker Carrot Butternut Soup – Creamy, rich, and completely delicious!
- Healthy Crock Pot Taco Spaghetti Squash – This dinner is a pretty genius idea!
- Easy Slow Cooker Black Beans – I’m obsessed with Mexican food and these beans are my favorite side!
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Burritos – Wrapped and ready to go! The whole family loves these burritos!
- Slow Cooker Wild Rice Blend with Pecans – Hearty and filling, this recipe is perfect for Meatless Monday!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these Low Fat Crock Pot recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!