Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce is an easy dinner recipe to make busy weeknights easier! I keep the ingredients on hand to make when I’ll be short on time!
Spaghetti is one of those dinners that I make on days when I just don’t have time or energy to think about dinner. It totally works out because my guys LOVE spaghetti! I mean could eat it everyday, would love me to serve it up for lunch and dinner LOVE spaghetti. I like spaghetti but I’m at a once a week, when it’s convenient level of like. So, because I’m the one that makes dinner I get to decide how often we make it. So when I know I’m having a busy day I like to make dinner in the crock pot. We so many of the best crock pot recipes and Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce is one of my easiest! It makes an easy dish even easier!!
I typically have a bit more time in the morning after I get the boys off to school so if I know things are going to get crazier I’ll pull out the crock pot and get dinner set up. I love to finish up with the day and know that dinner is ready to go! Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce is tastes amazing! I like to make a huge batch of it and I’ll freeze it off for the next week or for weekend lunches for my kids. It really doesn’t get much better than that, right? I get an easy delicious dinner and a freezer meal out of it!
To make it a full meal you may want to also make our Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks! People go nuts for them everytime!!!
Love this recipe? Be sure to try our other best crock pot recipes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2-28 oz. can pureed tomatoes
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- more salt and pepper to taste
- heat a large skillet over medium heat
- add the ground beef and Italian sausage to the pan, breaking up as it cooks
- once meat is cooked through drain off the excess oil
- pour meat into the bowl of the slow cooker
- stir in the onion, garlic, pureed tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil, parsley and oregano
- cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8
- add more salt and pepper to taste
- serve over your favorite pasta!