If you love Gingerbread cookies, you’re gonna adore these amazing Glazed Gingerbread Muffins!
GLAZED GINGERBREAD MUFFINS!
Love it? Pin it to your BREAKFAST board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Do you and your family love a warm, delicious batch of fresh muffins on a lazy weekend morning? These muffins are the perfect breakfast treat for those days when only muffins fresh out of the oven will do. These Glazed Gingerbread muffins are perfect for the holidays, as they include all of your favorite flavors like ginger, cinnamon, and molasses.
Real Housemoms TV
These muffins are very simple to make, come together in minutes and bake to perfection. Get the kids in the kitchen for this recipe – it’s simple enough for little hands, and they’ll love watching the muffins rise and bake in the oven. Once these muffins come out of the oven, transfer them to a cooling rack.
While the muffins cool, mix up your glaze – it’s a simple powdered sugar & milk mixture. However, feel free to add a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg into the icing for even more spicy flavor. Drizzle the cooled muffins with the glaze and you’ll have the most amazing breakfast treat that everyone will be dying to sink their teeth into!
This recipe is perfect for snow-day mornings when you’re hosting a holiday brunch or even Christmas morning when you’re opening gifts. Serve with coffee, tea or even a pumpkin spice latte! You truly can’t beat the delicious flavors of these amazing Gingerbread Muffins!
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 3/4 c. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 c. molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners, or spray the cups of the muffin tin with non-stick baking spray. Set pan aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the wet ingredients; milk, oil, eggs, honey, molassas and vanilla. Whisk together to combine, then pour into the dry ingredients. Using a rubber scraper, mix the ingredients together until fully combined and no dry ingredients remain.
- Spoon batter into the prepared cups - each muffin will be 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 27-30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Combine the powdered sugar and milk to make a simple glaze. Drizzle over the top of each muffin. Enjoy right away.
If you loved this muffin recipe, make sure to check out some of my other fantastic breakfast goodies over at Delightful E Made, like these:
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!