These Cranberry Fluff Cheesecake Bites are the perfect no-bake dessert for the holidays!
CRANBERRY FLUFF CHEESECAKE BITES!
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I don’t know what it is about a bite-sized dessert that makes me so happy but I just love them! Maybe it’s because I can try so many different tasty treats, maybe it’s just because I can eat 2 or 3 without feeling guilty, or maybe it’s because they are so pretty. Whatever it is when the holidays come I go on a bite-size dessert and appetizer spree and you can bet just about every recipe I make will come in a smaller size than usual. These beautiful little no-bake Cranberry Fluff Cheesecake Bites are no exception and I’m telling you they are going to be a hit at your upcoming holiday parties!
Real Housemoms TV
I’ve been all about cranberry fluff this year and after the success of my Mini Cranberry Fluff Cakes I wanted to try something using cranberry fluff that was even easier. You don’t get much easier than a no-bake dessert right? My cranberry fluff cheesecake bites use a no-bake cheesecake made from a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. You pipe the cheesecake into pre-made phyllo cups and then top it with delicious, marshmallowy cranberry fluff. The cranberry fluff recipe is my grandma’sand it has been a family favorite ever since I can remember. We always just ate it all on its own along with Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, who knew it could be turned into so many awesome desserts?!
Besides being super cute and totally delicious these cranberry fluff cheesecake bites are perfect for the holidays because the cranberry fluff and the no-bake cheesecake can be made ahead of time so all you have to do on party night is assemble and serve. Make sure you make a bunch because they are going to disappear fast!
- 30 Mini Phyllo Cups
No Bake Cheesecake
- 8 oz. package Cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
- 6 oz. Fresh Cranberries
- 1/2 c sugar
- 4 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 c sliced red or green grapes
- 1/2 c chopped pecans
- 1 c marshmallows small
- 4 oz 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Chop cranberries in the food processor
- Add sugar
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight (or at least 2 hours)
- Add pineapple, grapes, and pecans to cranberries and mix together
- Add small marshmallows and mix
- Add Cool Whip and fold mixture together until thoroughly mixed
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator
- Pipe a small amount (about a 2 teaspoons) of no-bake cheesecake in each phyllo shell.
- Top each one with cranberry fluff (about the tablespoons).
- Refrigerate until serving.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!