This LEMON RASPBERRY NO BAKE PIE is the perfect springtime dessert! Just as easy as it is delicious, this pie is great for Easter dinner, cookouts, or any get-together!
Do you love the combination of lemons and raspberries? Now that spring is upon us, we’ll be seeing more and more berries in the grocery stores and farmers markets. Be sure to grab a pint or two, and whip up this easy, delicious dessert! It’s perfect for any occasion; everything from Easter dinner, to a casual get-together with friends or a pot-luck cookout or BBQ.
Real Housemoms TV
Mixed into the creamy, lemon filling and tossed on top of the whipped topping, these bright red raspberries make this pie beautiful and delicious! However, I must admit, the best part of this pie is how EASY it is to make! Made with a store-bought graham cracker crust, a simple lemon cream cheese filling, and garnished with whipped topping and raspberries, everyone will think you slaved away in the kitchen for hours. In reality, it only takes about 20 minutes from start to finish!
Here’s how this easy, delicious dessert comes together:
- 1 prepackaged graham cracker crust in tin
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 c. cold milk
- zest of 1 lemon
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 oz fresh raspberries, rinsed and divided
- mint leaves for garnish if desired
- With a had or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy and smooth. In a seperate bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mix until thick (about 1 minute.) Pour the pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beat together until creamy. Stop mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add in 1 container of whipped topping, and mix together until just combined. Gently fold in the lemon zest and 1 container of raspberries. Add filling to the pie crust, and refrigerate for at least two hours to set.
- Just before serving, top with the second container of whipped topping, and additional raspberries. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out some of Erin’s other lemon desserts:
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!