This Peach Raspberry Lemonade is a fresh, bright, and deliciously sweet. It’s the perfect way to sip your troubles away!
PEACH RASPBERRY LEMONADE
Like it? Pin this recipe to your DRINK pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest!
Ah February, the time of year when just about everyone gets the winter blues. Who needs freezing cold, snow, and ice when you can have warm sunshine with a beautiful blue sky? Well, fear not, because this peach raspberry lemonade is one of those drinks that can truly take you away. One sip and you’ll be blissfully laying out in the sunshine. Okay, so you won’t REALLY be out in the sun, but you’ll feel like it! This recipe is a great family-friendly companion to my Raspberry Peach Wine Slushie!
Real Housemoms TV
Just look at that summery color! The secret is in the simplicity. No complicated ingredients here folks… just 5 easy ingredients is all you need! Don’t worry if you can’t find fresh peaches this time of year… frozen ones work just fine too (just thaw them first). In a pinch, you could even use a premade lemonade and you would cut your required ingredients down to 2, plus water!
I like to look at this recipe as a base, or a method, rather than a precise thing. For instance, you might find that you want more peach flavor, so feel free to add more peaches, or more sugar if you like a sweeter lemonade. You could also use the same method with different fruits to create your own amazing lemonade concoctions!
While this lemonade is certainly perfect for a mid-afternoon pick me up, it’s also perfect for a party! Imagine walking out to your guests with a tray full of these fun, fruity, sophisticated lemonades… you’ll be a rockstar!
So this winter, or any time really, give your taste buds a treat and whip up this easy peach raspberry lemonade! Fun to make, even more fun to drink!
Try some of my other favorite summer drinks!
- Watermelon Sangria
- Classic Homemade Lemonade
- Strawberry Peach Frosé
- Tropical Orange Punch
- Hurricane Cocktail
- More drink recipes…
PEACH RASPBERRY PUREE
- 4 peaches pits removed and flesh diced into chunks
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 7 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice from approximately 4 lemons
- Ice cubes
TO SERVE (optional)
- Additional fresh raspberries
- Peach slices
- Sprig of mint
- Add diced peaches, raspberries and water to a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
- Place a sieve over a large mixing bowl and pour peach raspberry puree into the sieve. Use the back of a large spoon to push the puree around so the liquid falls through the sieve and seeds/skin stay inside the sieve.
- Discard seeds/skin from the sieve and set mixing bowl with liquid in it aside.
- Add granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water to a small saucepan and heat over MED heat until sugar dissolves into the water, stirring occasionally. Boil about 3 minutes until liquid has become syrupy. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add 7 cups water, lemon juice and ice cubes to a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour in cooled simple syrup and peach raspberry liquid. Stir to combine again.
- Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled with garnishes, if desired
WANT EVEN MORE FANCY SUMMER DRINKS?
Fizzy Pineapple Punch
Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!