HALLOWEEN PUNCH is a fun, colorful layered drink that is better than any witch’s brew!
I love making fun drinks for kids’ parties or even just for dinner around the holidays. And Halloween is no exception. Actually, it is my favorite holiday to come up with fun ideas whether for breakfast, dinner, dessert, or drink.
Layered drinks are fun and the kids always get a kick out of them. With this drink, because it has purple and orange in it, I used mason jars. This allowed me to be able to screw the lids on. I didn’t want it spilling while they walked to their place at the table. Plus it was fun to tie straw around it, kind of like a witch’s broom.
Be sure to follow the directions with the recipe and fill each cup up with ice, all the way to the top. This will help the colors stay separated. And pour slowly. Trust me this drink will have the kids under a “spell” but you need to follow the directions first.
I can’t wait to make this drink for the classroom parties this year, it was a hit with my kids so I know it will be a monster hit at school. Now just to decide how I dress up to serve it…any ideas?
- Welch' grape soda
- orange Gatorade
- Vitamin Water Zero Calorie clear
- Load up your cup, mason jars or pitcher with ice. Fill it to the very top with ice, this helps the colors not to mix.
- Add 1/3 of your glass with grape soda.
- Then, slowly pour the orange Gatorade. Making sure to pour directly on top of the ice and let it trickle down on top of the purple soda until it fills 2/3 of your glass.
- Lastly, slowly add the Vitamin Water until it reaches the top of the ice.
- Serve and enjoy! Note if you make this in a pitcher and then pour it in glasses the colors will mix. Therefore it is my suggestion to make these in individual cups.
Love this Halloween Punch? Check out some more of my Halloween treat ideas.
Leave a Reply