Fruit and wine are best friends and these 25 Summer Sangria Recipes show off the rainbow of possibilities your cocktails can have!
During the warmer months, my cocktail cravings turn to spritzers, sangrias, and frozen drinks like this yummy pina colada. My favorite thing about a great summer sangria is being able to make a big batch ahead of time and then sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Literally.
These 25 Summer Sangria Recipes are loaded with fruit, mixed with wine, and spiked with booze and fruit juice for the best backyard happy hour around! Choose your favorite flavors and get mixing!
25 SUMMER SANGRIA RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your DRINKS board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I love a bright yellow summer sangria recipe! Each summer sangria recipe is made with white wine for a refreshing sip!
- White Peach Sangria – I love the rainbow of fruits in this simple sangria recipe!
- Lemon Lime Sangria – There’s nothing quite like fresh citrus to cool off on a hot day!
- Margarita Sangria – Margarita anything is my favorite! (even cupcakes and cookies)
- Pineapple Sangria – The mint paired with pineapple does AH-mazing things for this sangria!
- Easy Ginger Pear Sangria Recipe – So tasty you’ll want to drink it all year long! (and I have)
Orange summer sangria recipes remind me of a beautiful sunset! Pick up some white wine and you’re in business!
- Tropical Moscato Sangria – Each sip is like a trip to your favorite island getaway!
- Apple Cider Sangria – This sangria screams summer! I love the cinnamon sugar rim on the glass too!
- Strawberry Mango Rosé Sangria – Rose all day! I love this fruit and wine pairing SO much!!
- Mango Peach White Sangria – Who knew mangoes and peaches were best friends?! You do now!
- Blood Orange Sangria – Blood orange juice instead of regular orange juice give this sangria the most gorgeous color!
Summer red sangria recipes are so fruity and flavorful! I love the deeper flavors from red wine and dark fruits!
- Sparkling Red Wine Sangria – A little fizz and you’re in business! The prosecco really lightens up this sangria recipe!
- Red Wine Cherry Sangria – Cherries and red wine are always a good idea! So tasty you may need a second pitcher on hand!
- Blackberry Sangria Recipe – Blackberries are my summer fruit obsession. I’ve even made this recipe with our local Marionberries and it’s crazy good!
- Pomegranate Sangria – You can’t beat a classic! I love munching on the arils once my drink is done!
- Blueberry Sangria – Hello summer! Fresh blueberries and citrus take this sangria to the next level!
Pink summer sangria recipes make me swoon! So bright and pretty and crazy good for sipping on the patio!
- Summer Berry Moscato Sangria – Give me all the summer berries!! Especially strawberries, yum!
- Watermelon Sangria – We usually enjoy watermelon in big slices, but this sangria is a summer win you don’t want to miss!
- Raspberry Moscato Sangria – Light, bright, and sweet… just the way I like my summer sangrias!
- Pina Colada Sangria – Those pineapples and cherries though! Coconut rum is my fave during the hotter months!
- Grapefruit Sangria – If you like Greyhound cocktails you are going to adore this sangria!
Get brave with your summer wine sangria recipes and try on of these unique cocktails!
- Apple Pie Sangria – Have your pie and drink it too! Perfect for the 4th o July or sitting on the porch!
- Sweet Tea Sangria – My husband drink tea like it’ll be gone forever tomorrow. I just know he’s going to love this sangria!
- Strawberry Jalapeno White Sangria – A little sweet and a little heat. What’s not to love?!
- Mojito Sangria – Mint and lime get a party cocktail makeover! This is so good you guys!
- Honeydew and Kiwi White Sangria – For the melon lover in your life. You’re going o be their favorite person once they try this sangria!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE SANGRIA RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collections of